🐟💀

Your P.O.V.

I sat at the couch again, feeling relieved that no one was home. As I told Papyrus, we eat spaghetti and hanged out for a while before going to sleep. Sans when to "work", I don't believe he actually work, maybe he just sits and pretended to. Papyrus said he had something important to do, he didn't told me what, he was sweating and looked nervous so I shrugged it. I stood from my comfortable position and went for my jacket. Sans tried to fix it, he didn't do it well and gave up, he ended up buying me a new one. It was like my old jacket, a (F/C) jacket, thicker, bigger and was softer with lamb-like hair inside. I was so small I really didn't filled it. I turned the door knob and went outside. I looked around for the path, thankfully this was a one-way path. The direction I picked leaded me to a river and the floor had less and less snow. In here the air felt heavier and wetter. There was a cave like entrance, -why is there a cave inside a cave?- I heard Annie giggling telling me that it was funny. I chucked at how cute she was. I stopped at the entrance and took of my jacket, tying it around my waist. As I entered I found tall grass. -ugh... I hate tall grass. (A) Calm down, it's just grass, it won't hurt you! (C) Could you two please shut up! The grass won't do anything, but if you keep talking I will!- what a sweet girl... I moved forward and entered the tall grass, then I heard heavy footsteps from the cliff above, I stopped and looked up. There was a monster in a full heavy armor, and another one, thinner and about the same height came, I couldn't see his face, it was too dark. The thinner one spoke.

"H-HELLO! U-UNDYNE!" -that voice is so familiar...-

Papyrus' P.O.V.

"I-I'M HERE FOR MY DAILY REPORT" I SAID TO UNDYNE. SHE JUST NODDED TELLING ME TO CONTINUE. "UH... I-I FOUND A-A HUMAN!" UNDYNE TILTED HER HEAD. "UM... T-THE HUMAN AND I FOUGHT!"

"what?" SHE SAID COLDLY.

"I FOUGHT HER VALIANTLY!" I SAID WHILE DOING MY HEROIC POSE.

"Then... where's the soul?" SHE ASKED.

"I-I... I DIDN'T KILL HER..." I SAID SADLY.

"You just can't kill a single human, Papyrus! That's a shame for the whole royal guard!! And more for me!! All the shame rest now with you, and ME!! When I accepted to train you, you promised to obey the rules and do what you must!! Today you showed me you aren't capable of doing an important task!!" SHE HUFFED, AND GROWLED. I LOOKED TO THE GROUND, FEELING HURT AND MY FACE WET. THANKFULLY THE DARKNESS DOESN'T LET UNDYNE SEE MY TEARS. "I'll kill the human myself, I'm going to your house now for it!!"

"WAIT! UNDYNE!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER YOU SEE? THE HUMAN IS VERY KIND... SHE REFUSED TO HIT ME WHEN WE FOUGHT. SHE EVEN LET ME WIN OVER HER. NOT ALL HUMANS ARE BAD AS WE THOUGHT... AND PROBABLY SHE ISN'T IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE"

"I'm going anyways" I TURNED AWAY FROM HER.

"SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE UNDYNE... SEE YOU LATER" I WENT WALKING TO MY HOUSE AT A SLOW PACE FOR ME. -WAIT! I HAVE TO GO HOME AND TELL (Y/N) THIS JUST IN CASE SHE IS STILL THERE!- I TURNED AND LOOKED FROM THE CORNER OF MY EYES THAT UNDYNE WAS STILL THERE. SHE HEARD SOMETHING AND TURNED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF. I STARTED RUNNING WHEN SHE WASN'T WATCHING ME.

Undyne's P.O.V.

Was Papyrus being serious? Humans can't be good. They are the reason we are trapped down here! Still... I felt bad for scolding and yelling him, but he deserved it for thinking that he could be friends with a human. I looked as Papyrus walked back to his house. -I'll go later, when I don't see him. Luckily the human will come out of the house because Papyrus told it to, and then BOOM I will slice it with one of my spears-. I chuckled darkly and heard something in the grass at the bottom of the cliff, I turned and neared to have a clearer look of there. I didn't see anything, started backing slowly just in case the thing that made that sound thought I went away and came out. Nothing. "Hmph" I turned to one of the stalagmites and went to the path that was behind it. -Maybe it was my imagination-