🗃 🍃 ♥

Your P.O.V.

I followed Toriel to the lonely house, we passed the tree. The tree looked like an old oak tree. And the house, looked cute from the outside, I wonder how it is from inside. Looking at that small, tidy house... I felt... more determined... -What's giving me this determination? I have been known for being lest determined person... well, new place, new feelings... - And... maybe a new home? But first, let's avenge my (bro/sis).

As I entered the house, I was greeted by a sweet and delicious smell, it smelled like cinnamon and something else... apples? I don't know. Toriel turned to face me with a warm smile in her face, she giggled a little.

Toriel's P.O.V.

I have been so lonely this years, now I have company once again. -Except for my joker friend- I giggled at the memories we had, (Y/N) seemed to notice. Well it's now for me to give her an appropriate space to stay. "I see you've already smelled that, do you enjoy the smell?" I waited patiently for her answer, she made a thoughtful expression before answering.

"Uh... Cinnamon?" She said shyly. "And... I don't know, like, apples? Or something like that?" A faint smile was drawn across her face. She had those bruises across her left cheek and eye, and... -Oh! How have I had forgotten! I haven't attended her injuries! - Now I have to answer her and then we'll get to that immediately.

"Almost my child, it is a cinnamon and butterscotch pie. It still too hot to eat though. Now come with me, I'll show you something" I took her hand carefully, trying to avoid hurting her even more, guiding her to the hallway at the right. We stopped at the first door, she looked confused, - oh, that wasn't expected- I smiled at her "It's a room of your own, I hope you like it!" I opened the door for her "Try to make yourself comfortable, I'll right back!" I leaved her, so she can settle and rest. She have been here less than two hours and is already injured, got lost, and received calls from someone that's not me, but that small, white dog that captured my phone! Oh my... I have to go and get something for her injuries.

Your P.O.V.

Toriel gave me a room? Oh well, it's a little dusty but it looks comfortable. I lied on the bed, for a while, my head still hurts a little, but it's just from the fall, nothing special. I heard something fall in the distance, too many things, like pots, I think, I don't know. I weakly got up and looked for the fallen objects, I went to the living room, nothing. The kitchen, nothing. The hallway, still nothing. Two more rooms were in the hallway, one with a sign and the other one -I think is Toriel's- at the corner. That last one was open, I entered and saw Toriel picking up some buckets and her chair. I got closer to help her, but she denied. "No, no, no... you should be resting, not cleaning up you silly! Now let me finish here and then we can eat the pie" She said taking me out of her room.

"Uh... okay then" -I'll wonder around- I looked around and saw a mirror on the side of Toriel's room, I took a look to myself. -Oh gosh- I looked like a mess, my hair, it looked all messy and tangled, it didn't matter I had it in a ponytail, it still looked awful. My left eye has a big and dark bruise, and my left cheek too -maybe I fall on them- . The cuts Flowey did with his vines were all over me. My clothes... torn. -I do really need to rest- I went to my new bedroom and lied again on the bed. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

--------------------

"My child, please wake up" I heard a familiar voice, and some light pats on my right arm. I opened my eyes sleepily, and saw Toriel with her warm smile. "I know you are tired, but, please let me help you with your injuries" she carried some bandages, a bucket , cotton and alcohol. -That will hurt as hell- She took a small chair that was on the corner and sat in front of me.