😡 🌻 👊

Your P.O.V.

We continued walking until we reached the mouse trap Sans told me about. On a table was a piece of cheese and a mouse hole. The walls had been covered with vines, and the cheese had crystal growing around it. Seeing that cheese, somehow filled me with determination and a pure calmness. Sans crouched and neared the hole, what got my attention was a weird and beautiful blue flower. Sans turned and saw me staring at the flower. "do you like it?"

"Uh? Oh the flower, yeah it looks pretty with that unique glow"

"unique? i can make my whole body or yours glow like that flower" he said while surrounding both of us with his blue mist. I giggled and touched one of the flower's petal. Then the laugh I heard before at his station, came from the flower, I jumped back and screamed, not just because I got surprised. The laugh sounded so familiar and creepy. "you don't know how echoflowers work, huh?"

"That thing! Is just like that flower!! Why do all flowers have to me bad in here?!" Sans stood and hugged me trying to calm me down.

"hey, calm down, it's just a flower-" I really wanted to tell him about why flowers aren't great in this world, but I preferred to wait for him to finish. "i-i don't know why you hate flowers so much, but this one is just a talking flower, maybe this is the most strange flower you've ever seen" I broke the embrace.

"First, this isn't the first talking flower I have seen on the four days I have been in the underground, second, I don't really trust talking flowers anymore"

"papyrus told me that, when he is alone, a flower appears and whispers things to him, encouragement, predictions, secrets... I think someone is using the echoflowers to play a trick on him" he turned and stared at the echoflower "s-so you've already seen an echoflower before?" he asked.

"No! But I met a talking buttercup who tried to kill me when I fell" the echoflower repeated the laugh again and again filling the small room we were.

"ugh! i hate when they do that" Sans said covering his "ears". Suddenly Sans got wrapped with vines, he was struggling with no success. The echoflower lifted from the ground, it somehow got ripped from the dirt, and then it was threw by an invisible force. I looked at Sans, he didn't do it, he couldn't do it! The laugh sounded louder and even more horrible. Then I saw that awful buttercup.

"Missed me? (Y/N)!" Flowey laughed again, tightening the grip around Sans, I heard some bones break.

"Stop this, idiotwey! Haven't you learned from our past encounters?!?" he laughed, he turned the world black and white... for the third time. My soul came, I turned and saw Sans just staring at it with a shocked expression. I looked at my soul, it was changing colors between red and cyan. The most shocking thing was the black marks, they have covered a little more than the half of it, and a black goo was dripping from the splotches. -what's this?- Flowey laughed again hysterically, I widened my eyes at him, he really has a problem.

"Let's do this again won't be?" before I could do something, Flowey wrapped me with his thorny vines, the vines he used with Sans weren't. Then he started crushing me slowly in a very painful way. -(C) hahahahahaha this is the best thing I ever seen. (A) (Y/N)! just hold on! I know something would happen if you wait for the right moment!- I heard pops from my body, then I looked at my soul, it was cracking. -wait! My soul!- I got an idea, maybe it wouldn't work, but I need to try. In my head I ordered my soul to move right. It obeyed. -yes!! It worked- without Flowey noticing I moved my soul to where Sans was. He just stared at it confused. I moved it between him and one of his hands, it hurted to do so, but he got his hand free. Flowey put even more pressure on me, I don't know if it was on purpose -I bet it was- but he dug a thorn on the side of my neck, just where one of my arteries is.