😡 🌻

Your P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes, I was lying face first on the floor. I was greeted by a faint light coming from above. The floor felt strangely soft, like if it was made of some kind of silk. The only thing I saw was my right arm and...? A golden flower? -This is not how I have expected heaven to be...- I tried to get up using my hands, my head throbbed and I felt an unbearable pain on my left arm. I squealed and collapsed again to the floor. -Okay then...let's try something else- I couldn't try that again, so I rolled until I got a view of the ceiling. Light was seen from a faraway hole, the one I think fell. Now it was noon, I fell here last night. A bed of golden flowers was growing under the only source of light... now using only my right arm, I tried to seat up. I looked around, the cave had some pillars going from the bottom and halfway to the top, vines were growing around them. My left arm hurt horribly, I took my jacked off carefully and look at it. -oh f*ck- broken... it was broken... the bone sliced through my skin, I could see the sharp edges coming from the inside of my arm. I ripped off both of the jacket's sleeves, and warp them around my wound tightly, drops of blood fell into some flowers. I got up, and tied the rest of my jacket on my waist -Maybe it could be useful-, and continued through the cave.

The second room was like the last one, one source of light and a lonely golden flower growing on a big, green area. I walked up close to it, my footsteps echoed through the cave. AS I neared a face appeared on the flower, a smiley face. -What the hell!?- I inched even closer, now I was seeing the face directly in the eyes. They looked empty. "Howdy!" -did the flower... just... talked? I'm definitively dead- "I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" the flower... it was taller than the other ones I saw, and I lightly touched the golden petals, inspecting each one of them. "Uh... could you... could you please stop that?!" he sounded a little disgusted and irritated. I got my hand to myself and apologized. "Okay, never mind... You must be so confused, I'm saying by the way you just touched my petals. It is like you've never seen a flower talk before! Are you new to the Underground aren'tcha?" -Well do I look familiar to you?!- I didn't want to sound rude to him so I just nodded "Oh golly! Well... little old me should teach you how things work here!" he winked. Suddenly a floating heart appeared in front of me, it looked like if it was made of glass, a white heart with black marks on it, like if someone had just splatted it with paint.

 Suddenly a floating heart appeared in front of me, it looked like if it was made of glass, a white heart with black marks on it, like if someone had just splatted it with paint

"W-what's that?" I asked pointing at the floating heart. The flower, or Flowey seemed confused as well.

"T-That's your soul! The culmination of your being! But... it seems that you have a lot of hate, and... no trait at all... Hmph... how unusual. All humans and monsters have a trait... And you, you are the first one I have ever meet with no trait and... halfway full of hate" He started to smile even more in a devilish way "Hate... Then... you must really want to hurt somebody... kill somebody..." he laughed, a maniac laugh, and it filled the whole room. I covered one ear and stared at Flowey. Spiked vines came from the earth, two trapped both of my legs making me collapse. Two more came for each of my arms, Flowey dig the spikes on my skin, it send a stinging pain on my arms and legs. A thicker one came for my torso, and a small one for my soul. I struggled, nothing happened. Flowey started to pull each of my body parts, I tried not to scream, it pained a lot. "Hah Hah Hah, I only want your soul, you know... I don't really have one, and I REALLY like yours, all that hate can make me finally kill all the monsters on the Underground."