♥ ❄

Your P.O.V.

Papyrus and I went out looking for Sans. He left without a word, and that got the both of us worry. -Where could that skeleton had gone?- the first place Papyrus thought was Sans' favorite restaurant, Grillbiz'. -Besides that it is the only one in town- we arrived and entered. Inside was very warm, and a fireman was the bartender. And I think he looks kind of hot. I giggled and looked everywhere for any signs of Sans. He wasn't here. "Um, hi" I said to the fireman. He just looked at Papyrus then to me. He just waved his hand. "We are looking for Sans, have you seen him?"

"I haven't seen him the entire day" he said. "And I don't think we have meet before, I'm Grillby" he extended his hand, I took it.

"(Y/N) nice to meet you." White fire appeared where his mouth would be forming a smile.

"Did you looked at his sentry stations?" Grillby asked.

Papyrus shook his head. "I FORGOT. (Y/N) TAKE THIS IT'S MY PHONE NUMBER IF YOU SEE HIM, OR IF I SEE HIM YOU CAN CALL ME, OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THANKS GRILLBY!" then he runned outside, leaving us behind.

"Hey! Papyrus, wait for me!" I followed, him, I stopped on my tracks and turned before giving a good-bye to Grillby. Snow started to fall slightly, like white feathers. I looked to my surroundings, and spotted Papyrus running towards my direction. -Wow, that was quick- he passed me, sending an icy wind whenever he passed. I shivered at that wind, and saw him passing his own house too. -Uh... okay then. I'll look somewhere else-. I remembered the big festival that was going on today, maybe Sans is there. -but he doesn't look like he likes parties? Uh... welp, I have to look everywhere- I went to the town's entrance and saw the big festival going on there. I looked everywhere, I asked everyone and I got always the same answers "I haven't seen him", "did ya look in the sentries?" or "maybe he's asleep". -just continue and leave Snowdin, why do you have so much interest on finding him? Please just shut up. Leave, it is better that way. If you really want to leave something, then leave me alone, Chara-. I went to the place where that big pine is, and found him staring at it. "Sans!" I runned up to him and stood beside him. His white pinpricks were darting side to side all over the tree. "Uh... Sans? You okay?" no response. "Sans?" no response. "Sans!" still. "SANS!". -What's wrong with this guy?- I didn't have any ideas, instead of just trying to take his attention, I tackled him to the ground. I grunted in pain, my whole body landed on top of my arm, still covered with bandages.

"ouch. hey, what are you doing?" Sans said. I looked at him, and saw that besides landing on my arm, I landed on him too.

"Um..." I stood and helped him "I was just trying to get your attention. You were like in a trance"

"really?" he said, while furrowing his non-existent brows. I nodded.

"You were staring at that old pine. What were you doing?!"

"i-" I cut him off.

"You just disappeared in the middle of the night! You got Papyrus and I worried about you!! What were you thinking?!?! Papyrus is looking for you in all your sentry stations right now!!! Who knows what could happen to him!!! THEN I JUST FIND YOU IN A TRANCE LOOKING AT THIS OLD PINE FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT!!" he backed at every one of my arguments, and took both of his hands up trying to calm me down.

"take it easy, (y/n). the r-"

"TAKE IT EASY?! NO, SANS!! THIS ISN'T SOMETHING TO GO EASY ON!! YESTERDAY'S NIGHT TWO THINGS HAPPENED!! ONE YOU WENT OUT WITHOUT A WORD, AND THAN YOU SAID YOU WERE JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING, YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME OR PAPYRUS FOR HELP!! AND TWO A WEIRD VOICE TALKED TO ME IN MY HEAD-"-Don't. You. Dare.- "OFFERING ME A MYSTERIOUS DEAL, THAT I DON'T REALLY TRUST!! ... please... just, stop it" I dropped to my knees, fighting some tears. I just stared at the snow, with my hands on my legs. A cold hand rested on my shoulder.