🐉 🐰

Your P.O.V.

I walked, and walked, as my legs started to ache. If it was from the heat, then, it didn't matter. And in the distance something metallic was shining, and besides it was something blue and white. "hey!" a faint familiar voice called. I squinted my eyes to get a bettet look, the white thing waved. "we are here!" -Uh? We?- I quickened a bit the pace. Each step send a heat wave on my legs, making them ache more.-Who's there? ... Oh... Wait.... It's just Sans-

I started to slow down and stopped a few feet away from him. "Oh... Hello" I said annoyed. Sans stared at me and then rubbed the back of his skull while avoiding my gaze.

"so you did really get angry..." he trailed off and gave me a quick glance. A nervous chuckle scaped from his mouth and then he speaked again. "i'm sorry about that... i know i can't give on explanations, but... if you want one, heh, well... i panicked okay? and i'm really, really really REALLY sorry for leaving you alone back there" his ever lasting grin turned into a sad grimance, that alone, showed his sincerity. Seeing him look so broken, I couldn't help but hug him. Sans got so surprised, that he looked like a scaredy cat. I giggled and snuggled a bit into his fluffy jacket. I felt him relax,and his arms surrounded me in a warm embrace. "i don't know how do you forgive me so easily..." he took in a shaky breath. "heh, and smile".

-------------------------------

I don't care nor mind how long we stayed like that. We didn't say a single word after that, not even in the elevator.

The doors opened and we both stepped outside.

"Hey! There it is!" Someone yelled. Heavy metallic footsteps echoed inside the cave, hearing them, I whipped my head towards the direction of the sound.

"(y/n) stay behind me" Sans ordered.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Two armored dudes stopped just in front of Sans. One had some ears ploping out from the helmet, and the other had some kind of wings on the sides. "02 Let's bring that thing to Undyne!!" one of them yelled.

"Yeah!!" That's all the other said. 02 lunged with his spear towards Sans, and with a swift movement of his hand he stopped 02.

"02!!! I'll save you!!" 01 yelled and did exactly the same as 02.

"no you won't" Sans summoned a huge blaster making 01 ears fell to the sides. "what brings you here?" Sans asked in a very wierd tone. 01 pointed at me with his spear. Sans growled and signeled him to drop it. "what do you want with her?"

"U-undyne s-sent a-an advice to all of the guard, about a day or two ago. Ordering us to capture that human." 01 explained while crouching and leaving his spear on the ground.

"is still undyne looking for her?" sans asked again.

"I-I-I... We haven't recieved a new memo about stopping, so... Uh... I think we still have to capture the human" 01 said.

"i asked for undyne, not about you or the guard!" sans snapped, making 01 flinch.

"I t-think-k she-e's stil-ll lo-looking!" 01 stuttered scared.

"alright" 02 dropped to the floor once the blue mist disappeared from him. "go away before i change my mind"

01 & 02 tilted their heads. "About what?" 02 asked.

Sans closed his eyes and sighed, and then he opened them back again, with lack of light. "a b o u t s p a r i n g y o u"

02 jumped up to his feet, grabbed 01's spear and the both of them runned away.

Sans relaxed and sighed again. "let's continue, we have just one hour left" Sans said and took my hand, guiding the direction.

----------------------

Even tho I know that no one likes this, I haven't loosen Determination to finish this book. I have horrible ideas for the ends and stuff, I'll really get surprised if someone reaches this far... Or even the end 😂
(This will be the shortest chapter I'll do)
Author-chan out.