💀 👊

Your P.O.V.

I saw some lights at the distance, and they got brighter and brighter each time I headed on. The wind howled, and snow started to fall a little heavier. I continued my way, thinking and thinking. First of all, how I'm I supposed to leave this place and return to the surface? -I dunno, but I'm determined to do it- . A sign appeared at the side of the path, it said "Welcome to Snowdin Town" I sighed relieved, a cool breeze passed by, I clutched to Papyrus' scarf and nuzzled into it. It smelled like tomato sauce and garlic. My stomach growled, the last time I eat was at Toriel's house, that delicious cinnamon and butterscotch pie with that milkshake.

I keep on moving, I saw a shop and an inn beside it. There wasn't anybody in sight, all the houses had the lights off. I went inside the shop to look for someone, there wasn't no body. Same in the inn. I continued walking and heard the same laugh I heard at the woods. -Sweet silence-

I heard a loud explosion on the other side of the town. I jogged to get a look, my leg wasn't totally numb, but the numbness I had didn't let me jog well. I heard the explosion again, I turned a road and saw a big pine, it was too tall to see the top. It has light blue leaves, and it was carefully decorated. A calm vibe surrounded the pine, and monsters. They were some kids playing with a ball, one of them fell, an armless lizard like monster. Some others telling jokes at each other, some bunny ladies were selling food, some dog where playing with a bone, there were like five of them. A single snowman chatting with a bear monster, and some kind of rock monsters were playing music. Some fire people were setting on some fireworks -oh... those fireworks where the ones causing the explotions-, and I saw Sans just napping by the pine, he looked like he doesn't even have a care in the world. -It looks peaceful, I should maybe leave, and continue my path- I turned away and continued forward.

I passed a big house with a garage, and entered in a place with a river and several pines. A thick fog appeared, I couldn't see anything, not even my hands. -Okay, I'll continue in a straight line- I did that, until I found a shadow, a very tall one. -oh f*ck-

"HUMAN!" -That voice- "YOU PASSED ALL MY PUZZLES! YOU MUST LIKE PUZZLES AS MUCH AS I DO! WOWIE, WHICH FILLS ME WITH JOY. YOU MUST BE LONELY NO MORE! I PITY YOU LONELY HUMAN... AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE... YOUR... NO! I CAN'T, I MUST CAPTURE YOU AND SEND YOU TO THE CAPITAL, TO FULFILL MY LIFE DREAM! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BECAME A ROYAL GUARD!" the world turned black and white, my red soul, still with the dark marks, appeared. And Papyrus' soul also appeared, and like Toriel's, a backward heart, but his has a light tint of green. The fog disappeared and I could see Papyrus just fine, he had a hand on his hip and the other one held a bone.

He threw the bone at me, I tried to dodge, but failed miserably, my injured leg was so numb it didn't move at all. HP 3/20. I collapsed to the floor, I felt a horrible pain in my chest. -shoot. I must do something or else that skeleton will kill me... he's forgettable, let's just make him disappear from existence and move ahead...wait, no! I can't do that! I promised Toriel I wouldn't hurt anybody- I need to think something, quick. I felt a breeze pass by, I clutched again into the red scarf. -This is Papyrus scarf, if I try to return it to him?- "P-Papyru-" he cut me off throwing me another bone, a blue bone. I closed my eyes waiting for the bone to finish with me, I felt chills phase through me. I opened my eyes and saw I didn't got hit.

"WOWIE! HUMAN YOU MUST FIGHT VERY WELL... TO WELL! I WILL NOW INCLEASE A LEVEL IN MY FIGHT SKILLS IN ORDER TO CAPTURE YOU! NYEH HEH HEH" the turned my soul a dark blue color, I couldn't move properly, I felt too heavy. Papyrus stared at me for a few seconds before launching a fist full of bones. I weakly dodged them.