🚴

Your P. O. V.

The waitress, or hand lady, came with our orders after a while. She looked at me worried, and once she placed our plates she went away, due to Sans staring at her... I think he glared? nah, he isn't that mean... Right? Sans returned to his place, without another word. We ate in silence enjoying the food, music and each other's company.

After we finished, Grillby came up and haded us a new menu. "What is this for?" I asked and peeked a bit inside.

"... Desserts..." Grillby answered. My eyes widened full with happiness and I imediatelly readed everything. I heard Sans and Grillby giggle, but I ignored them anyways.

"Found you!" I chirped once I found what I was loking for. A huge plate of (F/Dessert) was in the menu, and without thinking twice I glanced at Grillby. "A (F/Dsst) Please!" I exclaimed and handed back the menu. Grillby wrote it down and he turned to Sans.

"mmm... just a simple piece of chocolate cake" Sans ordered, Grillby nodded and walked away. "ready for the next stop?" Sans asked expectantly.

"Next stop? Is this not finished yet?" I asked surprised.

He looked hurt, but he managed to hide it. "yeah, it isn't. but, if you want we can go back to the room" He said.

"N-no, it's fine I'll really like to continue. Just, I wasn't expecting more. Look at this place! It the fanciest place I had been" I widened my eyes after I finished that phrase. "How are we even going to pay this? I'm so poor I can't even pay attention! " I exclaimed in shock.

Sans started laughing "don't worry, (y/n). mettaton said, she's going to pay for everything" Sans explained while laughing.

I sighed relieved "Oh well."

-----------------

The dessert was so oooooohhh amazing and sweet. We gave our thanks to Grillby and the hand lady. We went to the lobby and we stopped just at the elevator." Didn't you said that we were going somewhere else?" I asked.

He hummed while pressing the up button. The doors opened and we stepped inside, I watched as Sans pushed the top button, which was the biggest one, bigger than Mettaton's. The doors closed and we started ascending. "welp, this will take twice the time to mtt's place. wadya want to do?"

I tapped my chin lightly with my fingertips and leaned on the wall. "Um... I don't know, what about if we talk for awhile?" I suggested while shrugging.

"i have a few jokes about unemployed people, but it doesn't matter, none of them work." He said winking. I stared laughing and I stopped once I snorted. I covered my mouth with my hand, and blushed a deep red. Sans looked like he was holding a laughter, and, he could take it and started laughing uncontrollably.

I removed my hand from my mouth, "Hey, Sans" I called. He turned at me, but didn't stop laughing. I gave him a serous look and his laughing started diying. "Why was Cinderella thrown off the basketball team?" I asked.

He tilted his head "uh... i dunno, why?" He asked confused.

"She ran away from the ball." I started laughing, and looked at his reaction. "Why aren't you laughing?" I choked out between laughs.

"i don't even know who cinderella is" he answered. For some reason, this made me laugh more.

"Oh hey! I got one for Alphys" I chirped.

"huh? well, let's call her!" he exclained and took out his phone. After some rings she answered. Sans put on the speaker and held the phone between us.

"Hey Alphys!" Both of us exclaimed.

"H-huh? H-hello?" She stuttered.

"Why did the scientist install a knocker on his door?" I asked her, and giggled a bit. Sans shushed me and held the phone.

"W-what? uh... why?" she asked unsure.

"He wanted to win the No-bell prize!" I exclained and laughed along with Sans. We heard Alphys snort on the other end, and we continued anyway.

"A-alright g-g-guys, I have o-one" Alphys stuttered from the other end.

"Go on" I said.

"W-why didn't t-the skeleton g-go to p-prom? Cause h-he had n-no body to d-dance with." - (J) Gosh!!! I've heard that one already!! (A) But still funny *giggle* (L) Yeah still *Laugh*- Sans laughed and I giggled. - Yeah, I've also heard that one- "Well, g-guys, I need t-to go. Hope y-you're ha-having fun!" She said and the call ended.

We ended up giggling and chuckling at the end just when the doors opened. We stepped out and I glanced around. This new place looked like the lobby - Did we go up and then down? huh- "nope, you'll see when we get to the outside" Sans said and guided me to a set of metallic doors. "hope you'll like it here" he said smiling warmly. He pushed the doors open, and the sight was just breath taking.

Some tall buildings were arranged there neatly around a statute of a goat monster. Behind it was an entrance to a castle, some monsters were talking and walking around, and there were even some pulling some kind of carts (Or whatever they are called) , those looked like some Asian taxis. (Ya know, like one of these)

And just like in waterfall, shiny crystals were resting at the top of the mountain's ceiling

"heh, come, i got to take you somewhere. and maybe you'll meet someone else." Sans said taking my hand and guiding me to the street. He called over one of those taxi monsters, and we got on the cart. Sans neared and whispered something to them, they noded while giving us a huge smile. "we are all set then" Sans said as the cart stated moving.