☠ ▶ 🕳

Your P.O.V.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted all full might while slamming the door on my parents' faces. "IT WASN'T FEAR AND YOU KNOW IT!!" tears continued to stream down my face, my eyes are puffy and red. I had been crying a lot.

-----------------------------------

Before all this, I was happy, talking to my friends at the school's door. We all waiting for someone to pick us, as usual I was the last one to leave. My (brother/sister) wasn't there, that wasn't usual. (He/she) always came and picked me up, then we go to our favorite restaurant or play video games at the arcade. But now my mom came, -why is she here? Where is (sibling name)-. She had a very tired expression in her eyes and a fake smile. "Where's (S/N)? Is (he/she) busy?"

She only gestured me to follow her, I did. Her car was the only one at the school's parking lot. As I buckled up I saw her expression change, if eyes could write hers would write 'grief', her smile still looked the same, fake. With trembling hands she started the engine.

She drove quietly for a while, weird, very weird of her. "I... i-is there something wrong, mom?" I said in a low tone, I don't think she could have heard. She didn't react, so now I know I did in a very low tone, -or maybe just her head is stuck with something-. I turned to face her, she sighed and after the half hour we had been in the car, she finally spoke. -Something bad happened, right?-.

"I know you've already figured out something is bothering me, (Your name)" We got to a stop sign, then she also faced me "your (bro/sis) didn't come to pick you up, right?" -I already knew that, I'm not that stupid- she turned to face the street, then start off driving again. "I-I... you... hmph...I-I-I... I don't t-think (he/she) would ever d-do t-that a-a-again..." A small tear came from her eyes. "(He/she)'s... (He/she)..."

"Mom? What's wrong?" I tried hard to not go to the worst case scenario, I hate making myself more nervous with those thoughts. -Now let's not think in bad things, maybe (he/she) went to a trip??... Nah, or...? Err... they had arrested (him/her)... nope... (he/she) is too good for doing anything wrong... is there some business with (his/her) school... what?? Nothing of this is correct-.

"(He/she) got... b-b... b-beaten up by those..."

"Mom..." -what??-

"Those guys... t-that usually go around t-the block and... and..."

"Mom" I tried to make her stop, that was making me go again to those awful thoughts. She continued, ignoring me, like always.

"And... t-then they h-hit (him/her) with a-a c-c-car" she stopped the car a few blocks from home. She handed me her phone. -What the heck??- I don't want to see it. I only want to be sure those guys would NEVER see the light again.

"I don't want to see (him/her) in a photo!! I want to make sure (he/she) is okay in personal!! That's rude you know? Taking a photo of somebody after being beaten up!!" I started to feel angry, -why would I want to see how beaten up is (he/she) in a goddamn photo?-

"It's not a photo, I-is something, to read" she said in a low tone, almost like a murmur. "Take it". I took it hesitating, and started reading. It was a police post, it had been posted an hour ago. By every word I read I got angrier and angrier, I felt my sanity slowly going low. My mom kept driving, we were now two blocks from home. I finished reading the post, now not only those bastards will pay, now the police is also going in the same boat. "(S-S/N) is... in h-heaven now" ...Those. Words, those ones, in the same phrase, felt like a dagger in my soul, I felt my soul slowly breaking and filling with hate. My vision started to blur, my hands were shaking and finally I lost the small amount of sanity left in me. How? How come they were in the f*cking scene, with all the fricking weapons, and the bastards just standing THERE with bloody clothes and hands, even witnesses... and they let those dirty (bro/sis) killers go away with it? That's something I. could. NEVER. FORGIVE.