"Um, Yeri?" She calls out but the girl doesn't hear anything. "Kim Yerim," she walks towards Yeri to wake her up and face reality. Yeri turns back and look at the people in the room. She squints her eyes to see the faces of the two strangers. She was finally coming back to her senses. The first thing she does when she realizes who and what the two males are, she passes out again, on the floor.

"Seriously, where should we dump her?"

•••••

Lami yawns as she stretches her arms widely. She felt refreshed from sleeping. Her life motto, 'sleeping is love, sleeping is life' other than her other one, 'food is love, food is life'. She goes to wake up Yeri, who was still sleeping soundly.

"Unnie, wake up." She shakes her gently at first then fiercely. "Wake up, if we don't get ready early, the food's going to be gone." She shakes Yeri more. The elder stirs awake and rubs her eyes. Yeri sits down and blinks repeatedly.

"Thanks, Lami. I'm awake." Yeri shooed Lami away and scratches her head. She just dreamed of something weird. Though, most of it didn't seem like a dream to her. She looks around and nobody was in the room, except for her. She gets out of her bed and started to get ready for the day.

"Hey, Koeun," she greets the leader once she sees her outside. Koeun turns to Yeri with a smile, looking quite nervous. She chuckles awkwardly when she approached Yeri.

"How was your sleep?" Koeun asks and Yeri simply nods, not bothering to answer. "...Do you remember anything from last night?" Koeun asked. Yeri turns to her with confusion on her face.

"What are you talking about?" Yeri asks and Koeun shrugs it off. She can't believe it worked. She can't believe Yeri doesn't remember about yesterday. "Anyways, Koeun-ah. What are we doing for today?"
"Well, they decided to go as the schedule, so there's an Explorace."

•••••

"Yeri doesn't remember anything."

Mark turns to Koeun, surprised with a mix of disbelief. He didn't expect what Casper did to her last night to work. He simply casted stupid spells and some chants while holding her head. Mark wonders if the same thing happened to them both, even though they remembered it soon after. Donghyuck also completely forgot about his challenge—which is definitely a first, considering how much of a competitive kid he is.

"Absolutely zero?" Mark confirms. Koeun slightly nods, glancing at Yeri, who was walking at the end with Lami. He sighs in relief and looks back to the map in his hands. "That's a good thing,"

"Good thing?" Koeun hisses. "It is if she still can't recall it. What if she suddenly remembers, like we did before?" She furrows her eyebrows. Mark takes a while to answer, lifting his head up to think.

"Then...that's a bad thing,"  he finally replies and Koeun sighs deeply. He'd be better off not answering that question. She takes a look at the map and then to the path.

"Is it far?"

"Not close but, yeah, far."

Koeun rolls her eyes mentally and decided to let him walk first and head to the back to talk to Yeri. Her best friend welcomed her in open arms and they linked arms while walking. Lami was pulled by Hina because she needed to protect the kid from being dragged with the boys with bad intentions—that is to make her much more savage than she already is.

[discontinued] the 7th cabin | nct + sr16g + yeri On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara