Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning laying in the confinement of Lauren's arms and the feeling of her arms wrapped around my waist and her slow breathing on my neck, making me shiver a bit. I felt so vulnerable. I didn't want to wake Lauren up so I grabbed my phone from my charger near my nightstand and scrolled though my Instagram, learning that a good cyclist Michele Scarponi died made me sad so I put my phone back on my stand and leaned back into Lauren's body.

Lauren woke up with a husky groan of her voice and leaned on one arm, looking over me and pressing the home button on my phone to check the time. "0900?" She says in confusion.

"it's 9:00." I reply with the right time. She groans and throws a hand over her green galaxy eyes and I take her hand and feed my fingers through them, making our hands hold in a perfect fit with each other. She took her free arm off her eyes, which revealed them to me, making me get lost within her colored orbs. She leaned closer to me and in that moment I knew what I wanted to do since the day I met her in class. I leaned closer and our lips locked and the sparks just flew off the fucking handle. We both leaned our heads to the right to force our lips to mold together more, I climbed on top of Lauren and she pulled my body flush against her and wrapped her arms around my waist, slowly dragging her hands down lower to grab my ass, groping it making a breathy moan come from my mouth, fusing with our labored breathing.

Lauren pulled away and gazed into my Y/E/C and just stared at me. I eventually climbed off her to go brush my teeth and change into some sweats and my oversized BTS shirt my friend got me. Running down my stairs I start to make breakfast for Lauren and I. After I make some eggs, Bacon, and grilled some potatoes in my oven I set them out and call Lauren down. She comes down in some of my jean shorts that I wore before Ally left and no shirt, showing her black lace bra and flawless pale skin. I blush and look away before I felt fingers ran from the top of my jawline down to my chin tipping it up to face her. Her small genuine smile made me have tingles and butterflies in my stomach so I lunged forward and tucked my head in the crook of her neck so I could hide my blush and she just placed her hands on my waist and put her head on top of mine.

I soon pulled away so we could eat. Afterwards we both sat outside and I soon brought up a question.

"So Lauren..." I ask, not knowing how to word the question. She looks at me before looking back to the sky.

"Hmm?" She hums out and I turn to face her, gulping a bit before I looked down in my lap, fingers messing with hers.

"Would you like to go on a date with me? I really enjoy time with the real you and I would like to see more of the real you if I could." I say without stuttering and she looks at me for a while before smiling and leaning forward capturing my lips in a small kiss and pulling my bottom lip to her before it popped back.

"Of course, I hated the way I treated you at first because I had to fit in with everyone else, but then when Ally came she kind of just tore the group apart, Dinah isn't with this whole against you either." She tells me and it gave me the slight hope that I would gain another friend to continue this journey of life with. I leaned into Lauren and we sat outside the whole day talking about her childhood since I wasn't comfortable enough yet to tell her my story. Soon it was noon and we both got hungry, but none of us wanted to cook so we went to In-N-Out and got some burgers and fries and she took me to the skating rink for a while since I told her I used to do some figure skating in last year. Lauren told me that she wanted to try out for X-Factor so I backed her up and made her promise to sing to me sometime.

We went into the office of the skating rink and she looked for pictures of me when I was on the team and when she saw it, her jaw dropped since it was a picture pre axle when my body outlined my defined thigh and calf muscles and clenched jaw. I looked down since it was the largest photo on the wall and Lauren turned to me in shock.

"What the fuck Y/N, why have you not shown me these muscles? The fuck?" She basically tells herself and I laugh a little. We soon left and headed back to go to her house so I could have dinner with her family as well as tell them about our date coming up soon. Lauren pulls up to her driveway and runs to my door, opening it and grabbing my hand to helping me out of her car. We walk up to the door and before she can open it the door flies open to reveal a teenager in distress.

"Lauren! Chris got the dino chicken nuggets on fire again!" She yells out and pulls Lauren and Lauren grabs my hand dragging me inside as well. We soon get into the kitchen and see a tall kid trying to put out the flames of the burnt nuggets from the oven and Lauren pushes him out of the way, and grabs a pitches of water, throwing it onto the pan of burnt dinos. Poor dinos.

What a family.