Chapter 10

YOOO MENTION OF REALLY HARD TRACK WORKOUTS(CAUSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE SPRINT WORKOUTS)  AND SWEAT LICKING? BUT YA NOW ON WITH THIS CUTE CHAPTER!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

The bell to 5th period ended so now it's lunch and as I'm walking to the cafeteria a small, petite, yet strong hand falls in mine discreetly and makes me jump a bit looking at the person who has made my self built walls crumble a bit just by looking at her. Camila looks up at me and smiles a bit seeing that I'm not pulling away from her grip.

"so Y/N, before lunch you need to change for track?" Camila asks me. I nod at her and she drags me to the bathroom at the track where no one is during lunch time.  She sits down in the corner pulling out her phone. I walk over to her and plop myself next to her, taking her phone out of her hand and downloading Funimation. After I download it and sign in I start to play the 2nd episode of 'Ouran High School Host Club' and she leans her head on my shoulder, curious to what I'm doing on her phone. I hold it out so both of us can see the anime.

"you know I was going to play YouTube, but I guess you know what to watch." she says.

"well Ouran is a funny anime so I thought it would be good to watch. Also Haruhi is so hot." I say. Camila looks up to me, narrowing her eyes at me before narrowing her eyes at the uniformed Haruhi Fujioka. Is she jealous of Haruhi? I ask myself, chuckling silently. I guess she heard me laugh because a dark blush hued her face and she dug her face in my shoulder and groaned loudly which made me through my head back and laugh loudly. Her head shot up and a giant smile planted on her face. I looked at her weirdly.

"Y/N YOUR LAUGH IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE!" Camila squealed next to me. I look down and blush. I check my watch to see that there's 10 minutes left til lunch ends and more girls are spilling in the bathroom. I put her phone back in her hand and go change. I have my Cross-Country shirt with my black running shorts(not forgetting my compression shorts underneath for my dick), my calf compression sleeves and running shoes. I get out of the stall and her jaw drops and her eyes scan my muscular legs.

I raise an eyebrow at her not-so-subtle staring and smirk to myself. I slowly start to walk up to her ignoring the glares from the other girls in the bathroom and look down to her when I'm inches from touching her.I bend down so my lips are brushing the lid of her ear and I can visibly see her shiver just from the touch of my lips on her.

"You know Camila, the way your looking at me is making my compression shorts tight. I'd suggest you stop unless you want to not feel your legs for the next few days." I husk in her ear. She slowly moans and I grab my backpack and running bag, walking out of the bathroom and towards the stands. I hear Camila calling after me and footsteps before she is at my side breathing heavy.

"You walk to fast Y/N." she says as we're putting our bags down and walking up the stairs to sit in the first row of bleachers.

"WALK FASTER THIS IS TRACK CLASS NOT WALK CLASS!" Coach Lovato screams at the late kids.

"Short distance follow me. Long distance stay here." Coach Lovato says. Camila and I stay put and Coach Lux comes and takes roll.

"ok guys today we have 4 sets of 3x200 meter sprints today. Go warm up." He says. everyone groans but me because I love 200 meter sprints.

SKIP SPRINTS CAUSE WRITING THEM IS HELLLLLLL ;_;

Camila's POV

God Y/N looks so hot with that sweat rolling down her body.  halfway through her second set she had taken her shirt off, so she's just in her shorts and sports bra. It's like 90 degrees out so everyone is sweating like crazy. I just want to walk up and lick her sweat down her body.  I shake my head of my dirty thoughts and squeeze my thighs together to keep my hormones down. Since I laid eyes on Y/N a little while after Ally went to our side, I saw myself staring at her more and more, and I dropped all my side hoes for a chance and now have it. I won't let this opportunity slip away from me.  

She walks up to me and grabs my hand, dragging me to the bathroom. She pushes me into a stall and stares at me. I lick my lips when I see a drop of sweat slowly roll down her prodominant  collar bone. She smirks and grabs my cheeks.

"I forgot my small towel today Camila. I see how your staring. Go ahead. I don't bite, unless you want me to that is." she husks out. I shiver and take a step towards her, tilting my head and take a lick at her neck and she lets out a small moan, moving her neck to give me more access. I grab the back of her neck before licking from her jaw line to her collar bone moaning at the taste of her sweat.

*SKIP SKIP SKIP I CANT RN SORRY XD*

Y/N's POV

what the fuck that was so hot. I need a cold shower now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OOOOK ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! KEEP ON COMMENTING STUFF THAT'LL MAKE ME WANNA WRITE MORE AND I'LL GET ER TO WORK FROM HOME ;3