Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I noticed Lauren has backed off of me after that time she dragged me into the closet and basically groped me but hey, its not rape if you like it. Tori had to change schools because she  got accepted into a better school than this hell hole.  Camila is well...Camila. She kept to what she and Lauren had said to me and began to stop being mean to me and has even walked me to class sometimes. Some days she would try to be sneaky and grab my hand which would make a fierce blush cover my cheeks and bend my head down. Lauren though...she hasn't really made much of a change but she had ordered her people to stop bullying me when I'm not at school, so the constant days I've spent on a ladder grabbing Toilet Paper off my house or hosing down good and expensive A grade eggs from my door and window.

"Hey Y/N? You ok?" Said a voice knocking me out of my trace of thoughts as I look up to see Camila looking at me with worry etched on her face. I shake my head and grab her hand and run through the halls, oblivious to the pair of enticing green eyes glaring at the brunette. I drag her around the corner  of the hall and out the door of the school, slowing down when we reached my car. She looks up at me confused and I give her a small smile. A small blush dusts her cheeks and she returns the favor.

"I want to show you something as a treat for you keeping to your word. And before you say, NO it's nothing sexual." I say to her, opening the passenger seat and letting her in.  I run to the other side and before I start the car I tap my chibi Karkat that hangs from my mirror. I drive off to my house and park in the driveway. I turn the car off and tell her to stay there as I get out and go around the side and open the passenger seat for her and she blushes and gets out, not forgetting to grab her school bag.

I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs to my room and open the door. She walk in and has this look of amazement in her eyes, which only makes her look more beautiful.  She looks around and touches one of my road bikes on my bike collection hanging up on my wall.

"You know one of those bikes cost me $13,000

"You know one of those bikes cost me $13,000." I said with a smirk causing her to look at it wide eyed and step away from it. I laugh and walk up behind her, grabbing her hand and turned her around and led her to my basement which held all my anime collectibles.

She looks confused at what is on the shelves, but still looks fascinated and walks around slowly looking through my figures and manga that I've collected over the many years since I've started watching anime as well as the monthly crates from 'Loo...

She looks confused at what is on the shelves, but still looks fascinated and walks around slowly looking through my figures and manga that I've collected over the many years since I've started watching anime as well as the monthly crates from 'LootAnime".  For the next few hours we talk and watch Netflix until her mom called. I drove her home and as I was about to walk away she grabbed my wrist and turned me towards her and stared into my eyes. Her gaze sets down onto my lips and started to lean in. I leaned in and her lips just felt so right with mine. She held my face in her hands and my hands landed onto her hips, bringing her close to me as we separate from each other with smiles on our face as she pecks my cheek and goes inside her house. I stand there shocked and then run to my car with a huge grin on my face the rest of the day.