Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

After i dropped Camila home I went back to my own home and cuddled into my blanket in the basement and continued to watch 'Steven Universe'. I'll just have to go out on a run later. As I'm watching Peridot (Bae) and Jasper capture Lapis and crash onto Beach City and fuse together. I heard the doorbell ring, but i was too caught up in Lapis dragging their fused Malachite back into the ocean, chained at the bottom of the ocean until Jasper would take control of the fusion again, but since her gem was cracked it might not happen.

I get disrupted by a pounding on the door and i huff, getting out of my comfortable position and trudging lazily up the stairs, mentaly cursing who is ruining my night at 1am. I begrudgingly open the door to face the person who had made my life horrible since the start of this semester. Ally stood at my porch with her head hanging down and I look back to see Lauren in the drivers seat of her car staring into my eyes, trying to see my emotions of what I was feeling in this exact situation. I look back to Ally and then to Lauren going back and fourth trying to know why they where here and what they were here for. I focus on Ally as she speaks.

"I-um forgot something here special to me that I kept here before we left." She said lowly as is not to 'trigger' me.

I knew immediately what she was speaking of and moved aside to let her in my home. I glance at Lauren and shut the door slightly. I follow her up my stairs to my room where I see her open my slide door to my small closet and I watch her take the box that has all of our memories in there. She sits on my bed where I have my Homestuck bed spread on and she runs her hand over the lid, hesitant to open it. I walk up behind her and the memory of what she did to me not long ago verbirated within my brain and i timidly took a step back.

"Why did you come here Ally, you know what you did and yet you are here acting like nothing is wrong." I said low as my voice dropped an octave lower.

"I am here to....I-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she was already clutching the box to her chest. my brain was already comflicting with my heart.

you know you want to help her!

NO! She hurt you! She made you rebuild your walls and confide to your inner-thoughts!

ugh my brain was hurting to the point it was giving me a migrane. I grab at my hair and pull, trying to get the damn voices to stop! I tried everything to get them out of my head, but they kept arguing with each other. Ally noticed my struggle and grew worried since she never saw me like this and thought that Lauren could somehow help and rushed out my house, showing up not a moment later as a loud distressed groan left my lips and entered Ally's worried and Lauren's feared eardrums.

Lauren bent over me and picked me up in her pale arms, sliding me down to lean on the floor with her back leaned against the side of my bed, whispering calming words in my ear while rocking me side to side. Ally saw this resided at the bottom of the stairs outside of my bedroom and i faintly heard her muttering to herself and the sound of photos and small objects moving fiercly within her tiny hands, i heard Lauren and her words, but i no longer heard the voices, for they have dismembered within my brain's existance. All that was left was for me to lay my head in the crook of Laurens neck at the bridge where her neck and collar bone meet.

I felt lauren slowly replacing me from her warm body heat to my bed under the covers. I heard her walk downstairs, chat with Ally, and her coming back up the stairs. The front door was opened and closed, and a car engine roaring and leaving distinctly away from my property. I felt Lauren crawling under my covers and her wrapping a protective, strong arm around my waist so faintly as though she thought she would break me at the slightest touch on my body. The last thing I heard before being sunk into the depths of dreams, lulled by the sandman was a sentence from Lauren that will be forever burnt into my brain.

"I will protect you from the dark, and you will be the light that shines through the darkness."

_______________________________________________________________________________

finally updated! sorry for the SUUUUUPER long wait but hey, that chapter was very poetic. I could be the new Edgar Allen Poe. Anyways t oupdate i'll just put some pics here cause why tf not?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 Anyways t oupdate i'll just put some pics here cause why tf not?¯\_(ツ)_/¯