Chapter 6

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

⚠️ TRIGGERING CONTENT⚠️

*next day*
Your POV

Do you know that stupid rhyme people would always say about how sticks and stones can break your bones, but words would never hurt? Well, don't listen to that shit because it's fake. Words hurt like a bitch. But you know what hurts more, but at the same time feels so fucking amazing? Blades. Just smash your foot on a razor for shaving and boom. You've got 3 sharp blades. I thought that after all of this tournament I finally had met someone who would make me feel special and worth something in life, but I guess I was wrong yet again. Why me? I was sitting in my bathroom crying, slicing my wrists remembering my "date" with Ariana and the words that cut through me like a bullet through its victim on the other end of the barrel.
One "your worthless Y/N! I hate you!"
Two "NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU"
Three "you actually thought I liked you? Ha!"
Four "your a freak"
Five "your such a slut"
Six "no wonder your parents abandoned you"
What did I do to deserve this god? I just wanted to live my life, Maybe even get all my training in Track to pay off, and get to see myself walking though the tunnel to the field wearing the USA national Olympics running team uniform with the team I can consider family. Of course, just like my parents said before they left that whatever I dreamt of in life, abandon it. I finally understand why they said that. They never wanted me, they dreamt of me, but I wasn't the result of their dreams, just a fraction of a nightmare.
I'll always be just a fraction of something. I'll never be worthy of anyone.
I try to keep consciousness in my Bathroom of my small apartment I was able to get downtown where no one from school can find me. I try to remember what had happened at this "date" with Ariana since it was all a blur.

Flashback
"H-hey Ariana s-so why are we here?" I ask Ariana.
We stopped in front of an abandoned beach house that was left here to rot after a large wave came by and killed the elderly owners inside. I felt bad for the home, before the couple that was here would keep it nice, repaint it a new color each summer, plant beautiful flowers, sometimes if I felt like it was a good day, I'd go and help the elderly lady, Rose plant her flowers and chat with her since her grandkids live in Malden, Mass. Her husband worked at the old factory that was shut down not to long ago.
"Because Y/N. Did you really think that someone like me, would actually like someone like you?" She sassily spat back making me flinch.
"W-what do you mean? W-why are you doing this to me!" I scream at her, feelings of hurt, sadness, and above all anger. Angered that I had let down my walls so easily and here I am again being beaten down by my feelings and fists. "Girls I brought her!" Ariana screams to the side of the building. I tense up more as I see Lauren, Dinah, Ally, and Normani come from the side of the building, but I raise an eyebrow as Camila isn't with them.
"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, you know what happens to people who come here?" Lauren says.
"N-no I don't L-Lauren." I stutter out.
"Well then I'll teach you." She smirks And Dinah hands her a metal Softball bat.
My reflexes in the event of the 4X4 in track (don't know what that is its 4 runners each sprinting 400 meters a.k.a 1 lap each, 4 400 meters= 1 mile so the mile relay...ok enough about track) kick in so I turn on my heels fast and sprint over trash cans and boxes. I hear the girls yelling threats at me but I fear the punishment if I stop so I use the momentum of the sidewalk and push the energy from my feet into my thighs and turn my legs even faster to avoid them and run into the alleyways where all the homeless live. I sprint all the way home and I run into my apartment and collapse on the floor having no energy left from that.

Flashback over

This is why I don't let anyone in. I let people in, and they destroy me both mentally and psychically. I can't trust anyone. I don't want to let anyone in anymore. I'm NOT going to let anyone in anymore.

Lauren's POV

I swear on my small crush, next time I see Y/N. I WILL make her in he hospital for weeks.

________________________________________________________________
Soooo that happened....anyone wanna comment what you want to happen in the next chapter feel free! Will Lauren hurt you so bad you can't run anymore or will Camila come to your rescue and help you? Don't forget to Vote, comment, and add this story to your reading list to get updates on new chapters!

anyone wanna comment what you want to happen in the next chapter feel free! Will Lauren hurt you so bad you can't run anymore or will Camila come to your rescue and help you? Don't forget to Vote, comment, and add this story to your reading list t...