Chapter 11

Y/N's POV
So it's now after school and Camila and I are walking over to the diner called 'Titan Express' and I've heard it's a real mom eater. She walks ahead and opens the door for me, smiling big and blushing when I kiss her cheek in thanks. We both sit at a two person booth and the waiter comes up to our booth.

"Hello ladies, my name is Erwin. What would you like today?" He asks us.

"I'll have a 3DMG sundae." I tell the tall man with bushy eyebrows and look at Camila, asking what she wants.

"I'll just have a Titan trio ice cream please." Camila says to him nicely. Wow, and to ever think she was such a bitch to me. I look at her, taking in her features. Her beautiful chocolate eyes, her perky small nose. Her plump pink lips that look oh so kissable. She notices and blushes heavily.

"So Y/N, how was your day?" She asks.

"Better now that your here." I reply, smirking and leaning over the table to plant a kiss on her cheek just above her jaw line. She blushes and looks away to the window.

God, she's a work of art. I think to myself.
A work of art indeed.

____________________________________[_______[____________________
Well here ya go. I hope y'all noticed the AOT pun I put in there? WILL LAUREN INTERRUPT YOUR'S AND CAMILA'S DATE OR WILL CAMILA FINALLY VAG UP AND KISS YOU?!?!? Comment what you want! Also did you know Hitler only had one testicle. Don't forget to Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story your reading list to get updates on this book!

  Don't forget to Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story your reading list to get updates on this book!