Chapter 7

Camila's POV

I feel like I'm stuck in a crossroad right now. I feel like the chicken that tried to cross the road but no one knew what actually happened. Like, I want to date Y/N so bad, she's beautiful, kind, peaceful, shy, and she sticks up for herself (or tries). Y/N is the literal definition of perfect and I want to call her mine. I WILL call her mine. Lauren will NOT take her from me. EVER! I know I sound like a total maniac but hey, she is perfect even if she does have a Dick. I just want her to notice my feelings for her.

Lauren's POV(ooo 🤔)

Who the fuck does Camila think she is, liking my girl like that....wait...did I say MY GIRL? NO NO LAUREN STOP YOU HATE HER AND HER FREAK CONDITION...but she is nice, and pretty, and...and....a freak. People like her don't deserve to live...but Y/N, she's a different person. Even when we beat her and call her names, she still goes to school, and she still learns. I don't want to beat her up anymore if I want her to want me.

I always wondered if she was like a super being because when we beat her and call her names, but she never complains and never gives into our torment on her and other kids. I wonder if something in her life happened to her that she might not feel anything at all? Would she not feel anything for me? I bet she wouldn't feel anything but anger towards me because I was so mean to her. I can imagine this as a Cliché fanfic where the bully would fall for the freak nerd. Haha that'd be too funny. I just...wish it hadn't turned out like this.

Your POV

Huh. I'm acting all paranoid because I haven't been beaten into the cement by the 5 yet. As I turn the corner to get to the library I bumped into two strong chests. I look up to see Lauren's boyfriend bread and ally's boyfriend(who she met after she left me) Tree standing in front of me.
"Um...excuse me I need to go to the library, could you please move?" I asked politely
Tree looks at bread and nods before moving to the side showing....Lauren and Camila glaring at each other? They looked at me and looked back at each other before looking back at me with a small, pink tinge to both their cheeks. What on earth is going on? Why are they blushing?

________________________________________________________________
Muahahaha I left it here as a filler! Comment team Lauren or team Camila!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, follow me, and add this story to your reading list to get updates on this book!

________________________________________________________________Muahahaha I left it here as a filler! Comment team Lauren or team Camila!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, follow me, and add this story to your reading list to get updates on this bo...