Chara or Frisk

||Flashback||

I walked through a cold, harsh snow storm, swinging my knife that was covered in dust. I looked down at the snow covered ground and saw some fresh foot prints in the snow. I looked upwards to see a small figure standing a few feet away from me. "Human you don't need to do this" I giggled at Sans, he always tried to do things with mercy. "You can be a good person if you just try!" I started walking towards Sans with a huge smile across my face. I know what's going to happen. I've done this so many times to know that Sans is easy to kill.  Sans started to step backwards in fear as I became closer and closer to him. My giggles soon turned into a dark laugh. Sans stared at me in fear but he kept trying to convince me to be good. I began to run at Sans and swung my knife at him, slicing him right at his neck. "Don't w-worry human I f-forgive you!" Sans quickly turned into dust. I picked up his blue scarf and tore tears into the scarf then wrapped it around my neck. 'Now for the other brother'

Y/n P.O.V

Papyrus had just finished telling me about how Chara used to be Genocide in the underground and would kill every single monster. He told me how Chara tried to convince him that some demon named "Frisk" was forcing her to kill everyone. I couldn't help but shed a few tears at how sad the story was. "I'm not completely convinced that she is fully good yet ,but now I'm for sure that something bad is going to happen"

I thought about how Chara's eyes turned red. "Are you sure that she isn't lying and that some demon named Frisk is controlling her?" Papyrus only shrugged and pulled out a cigarette. I would normally take it away from him but I was to focused on what was going on with Chara.

"There might be a chance that she is being controlled by a demon ,but the problem is how are we supposed to get rid of the demon?" I hadn't thought about that. Demons were normally just a scary story told to kids ,but so were monsters so there could be a chance that the demon "Frisk" is real.

Papyrus and I kept talking about the subject for awhile until we felt like we were being watched. I began to shake, afraid that it was Gaster again. Papyrus's right eye lit up orange and he stared at something behind me. I looked to see that Chara was four feet behind us, holding a kitchen knife. Her eyes were a dark blood red color and she had a dark smile on her face. Suddenly she started giggling, it wasn't a cute innocent giggle it was a dark creepy giggle. Papyrus pulled me behind him protectively and I clung onto his jacket. "Chara put down the knife, you know how this will end" Papyrus's voice was a bit shaky.

Chara's giggle turned into a loud laugh. "Oh Papyrus you are just like Sans" Papyrus and I were both left in shock. Everyone that knew Chara thought she was mute and had never heard her speak a word. "Whats wrong cat got your tongue?" Chara giggled to herself for a moment then tilted her head and looked straight at me. "hmm I wonder how good you are at dodging and fighting" Fear rose inside of me and Papyrus grew angry.

"You better stay away from her!" Chara only laughed darkly once more. Papyrus and Chara both got into a fighting stance. They were both about to fight until we heard a few voices coming near us. Chara's eyes went back to a normal light brown color and Papyrus glowing eye went back to normal. 

We all looked to see Sans, Alphys, Undyne and Ashlyn turn the corner of the house. "Oh there you guys are, Chara its time for cake and presents!" Chara skipped over to Sans. Chara acted like she was a sweet innocent girl and not a murderer. Sans, Alphys and Chara all went back inside to have cake and open presents.

Before Undyne could follow them Papyrus grabbed her arm. "Undyne we got a problem" Undyne looked at where the other three went then looked at Papyrus then me. She instantly knew what was going on. Undyne knew all about the resets and how Chara was a murderer because of Papyrus. "I need you to watch a careful eye on Chara and get Alphys to watch over her as well" Undyne nodded and the two of them went through a plan while I was left in confusion.

Just two hours ago everything seemed normal. There was nothing to be worried about ,but now I have to be careful about Chara who wants to kill me. I sat down on the ground and leaned my back against the wall of the house. I closed my eyes and sighed out. "When can I get a break from people who want to hurt me" I whispered to myself. 

After a few minutes I felt someone sit next to me and wrap their arm around me. I looked over to see Papyrus. "Undyne and I made plans to make sure that Chara doesn't hurt you or anyone else" I sighed out in relief and gave him a small smile. Papyrus stood up and reached out a hand for me which I gladly took. "Come on lets head inside before the others start to worry or starts to thinking doing something else out here" I nod and we head back inside to the others. For the rest of the party I kept a close eye on Chara and so did Alphys, Undyne and Papyrus. Alphys was a bit confused at first of why she needed to keep a close eye on Chara since she seemed like a good kid but after some time she agreed. 

I just hope no one gets hurt.....