Hurtful fights

For the last few days Papyrus has been acting very strange. He has been out a lot more then usual. When ever I ask what he did today he would just say he was doing somethings for a friend or said he was out with a friend. One day he asked me what the best gift for a girl was which was strange. I told him that a necklace would probably be the best. He also asked me where the most gorgeous place was that was near the city. I told him that it would have to be the woods outside of the city that was near Mt Ebott. The woods had a trails that took you toan amazing spots in the woods that were absolutely amazing.

All the questions were strange and even Sans started to get suspicious of Papyrus as well. Straight in the morning I would wake up without Papyrus next to me. Normally if he would leave in the morning while I was still asleep he would leave a note.

This morning I wasn't going to let him get away so easily. I woke up early before Papyrus was awake and I waited until he was awake. Once I felt the bed shake I knew he was awake ,but something was wrong. He didn't leave right away like I suspected he would do. My back was turned towards him so he couldn't see my face. I quickly looked at the clock on my nightstand, it was almost time that I would normally wake up. Feeling the bed shake some more I thought he left ,but I suddenly felt Papyrus wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. 'He went back to sleep? '

"I know that your awake Y/n" I jumped at his sudden voice. I knew straight  away that I couldn't just pretend that I was asleep. What Papyrus has been doing lately like leaving the house randomly and not coming home until dark made me angry at him, so I didn't respond. "Look I'm sorry for acting a bit strange lately but-" Papyrus was about to finish what he was saying but I interrupted him.

"A little strange, what you have been doing for the past few days isn't just a bit strange!" Papyrus stared at me in shock at my sudden action. I got out of his arms and sat up, my back still turned away from him. "You always say that your out with a friend"

"Ya there shouldn't be anything wrong with me hanging out with my friends!" I was a bit shocked at Papyrus when he rose his tone of voice but I tried to keep my anger locked up. "All I'm doing is hanging out with my friends, you should be happy that I'm out more" He got off the bed, trying to stand in front of me so that he could talk to me face to face.

"I am happy that your out more but your out with your friends so much that you are barely spending time with me and Sans" Papyrus looked down in shame as he was now realizing that he wasn't spending much time with his brother and his girlfriend anymore.

~Third person P.O.V~

Papyrus looked up to talk to Y/n once more but froze when he noticed the tears going down Y/n's face. "With all the strange questions about what a girl would like and you being out so much now... I feel like your cheating on me"

"How on earth could you possible think that I was cheating on you?" He understood that all the strange things did seem a bit off ,but how could it lead to that. How could he ever cheat on Y/n?

"Because yesterday I went to go find you and I noticed that you walked out of Muffets... with your arms around another girl" Papyrus was taken back. He has been to Muffets recently but he never remembered leaving there with another girl.

~Flash back and Y/n P.O.V~

I walked down the side walk towards Muffets. I've been searching hours for Papyrus and Muffets was the last spot I haven't checked yet. There was an event at Muffets and Papyrus would never go there when an event was happening. So it would be weird if he was at Muffets ,but hey he has been acting weird for the past few days.

I turned the street corner to Muffets and noticed all the flashing lights that were inside. I could also hear loud music playing. 'Weird, Papyrus hates going to parties so why is he here? ' Being snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Muffets front doors opening I quickly hid behind the corner. I poked my head out so I could see who it was and it felt like I was stabbed in the chest. Right in front of Muffets was Papyrus, holding a girl close to him. MY Papyrus was holding some bitch in his arms! "Now I know why your out so much" Tears fell down my cheeks as I ran back home crying.

~End of flash back and still Y/n's P.O.V~

I gripped onto the shorts I was wearing. Tears drops fell onto my hands as I cried harder after telling Papyrus the story. He didn't say anything, just stood there in front of me. "If you didn't really like me you should have just told me!" I pushed Papyrus out of the way as I ran out of the room and downstairs, leaving the house. I didn't care if I was in shorts and a tank top, I was to upset to even care. I loved Papyrus with all of my heart and he back stabbed me for some bitch.

We leaved somewhere near the edge of the city so I ran to the woods I told Papyrus about. Running through the trails barefoot I didn't notice a root ahead and tripped onto it. I fell down a hill, my body smacking and roots or branches the fell on my way down to the bottom. My body was getting all scratched up and getting cuts from hitting anything in my way. Once I hit the bottom my head smacked into a rock and I fell unconscious in the woods.

A/N

Sooooo is Papyrus really cheating or was that just was you guys thought?? Sorry guys but I'm going back to school since Christmas break is over so the chapters will be coming out longer then planned. Hope you liked this. I came up with the whole idea with the fight in the bedroom thing and just went along with that so sorry if it was bad but UNTIL THEN...