Meeting "her"

Y/n P.O.V

Asgore had invited Papyrus, Sans and I to a party celebrating his daughter Chara's birthday. (Yes I see Chara as a girl) Apparently while the monsters were underground a little girl named Chara had fallen into MT Ebott and freed all the monsters. When all the monsters had gotten to the surface Asgore had adopted Chara as his daughter since she was an orphan. No one knows what had happened to her parents since everyone is to scared to ask her.

I walked downstairs to see Papyrus passed out on the couch and Sans running around. "Oh sweet Irene please tell me someone didn't give Sans something that had sugar in it again" (If you know where the Irene thing came from then good for you!) Sans stopped in his tracks and looked at me with a big smile on his face, his eyes sparkling with delight. 

"Nope actually I'm just really excited to go to Asgore's party later today and spend at least 3 hours with Alphys!" Of course whenever Sans gets to spend time with Alphys he freaks out and no he doesn't have a crush on her. Everyone knows that Alphys and Undyne have a thing for each other but won't admit it. I looked at the kitchen ,hearing a loud beeping noise. "Oh no I forgot about my precious tacos!" Sans ran to the kitchen to save his "precious tacos" from burning.

I jumped when I heard a man laugh quietly. I looked over at Papyrus ,seeing him trying not to laugh. "He's such a dork sometimes" I walked over to him and sit on his lap facing him. I could see a bit of orange blush on his cheek bones. 

"Your more of a dork" Papyrus's blush grew even more. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he looked. I was surprised when I was suddenly kissed. I instantly melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around Papyrus's neck and he put his hands on my waist. As time flew by the small make out session grew more heated. 

"Ewww not on the couch!" Papyrus and I both jumped at the sudden loud voice and moved away from each other. We looked behind us to see Sans blushing madly. "If your gonna do that at least do it upstairs and not down here!" Papyrus and I both laughed as Sans walked back into the kitchen. Once we finally stopped laughing we both cuddled on the couch and watched "The princess bride" until we had to leave for Asgores party. (Sorry if that was bad, I'm not good at writing lewd things)

~Time skip thanks to H2oVannoss~ (Don't hate!)

It was finally time for us to go to Asgores party. Sans had decided to dress up to impress Alphys and Papyrus just wore his normal orange hoodie and shorts. Sans tried to get him to dress up ,but he was to lazy. I decided to wear a casual dress that was a slim cocktail stripped dress.

When we had arrived at Asgores house we could hear some music and children laughing from the outside

When we had arrived at Asgores house we could hear some music and children laughing from the outside. Once we walked inside I could see a bunch of monsters and some humans. It made me really happy to see that I wasn't the only human here, besides Chara. I looked around and noticed that neither Sans or Papyrus was near me. 'What the heck, did they ditch me? ' I walked around the house for a few minutes, trying to find someone I knew. "Y/n over here!" I looked behind me to see Ashlyn waving at me. I sighed in relief that she was here. I walked over to her and we hugged each other. Ever since I've moved into Papyrus and San's house we haven't hanged out for so long. 

"Girl it has been to long!" I said in a very sassy voice and crossed my arms. Ashlyn laughed at how sassy I was being. The both of us talked for probably an hour or so catching up when suddenly I felt someone tugging on my dress. I looked behind me to see a small girl with short brown hair. She was wearing a green shirt that had a yellow strip going across her stomach. "Well hello there you must be Chara!" The little girl nodded with a smile on her face. I waited a few minutes for her to talk when I realized that she was mute. "Happy birthday Chara!" I knelt down and hugged Chara making her giggle. When we pulled apart I looked at her eyes which were a light shade of brown when suddenly they turned red. I blinked a couple of times just to make sure I wasn't seeing anything but they were still red.

I stepped back from Chara, fear slowly rising inside of me. I jumped when I felt someone put their arm around my shoulders. I looked to see that it was Papyrus. He looked at me with a lazy smile but he soon became worried. "Y/n are you okay, your all pale?" I looked at Chara, her eyes were back to being a light shade of brown then I looked back at Papyrus. 'I must be seeing things!' Papyrus looked at Chara then back to me. He grabbed my hand and walked me outside to the back of the house. "Y/n be completely honest with me, did you see Chara with red eyes?" I looked at him shocked. 'So I wasn't just seeing things' I nodded my head and I began to shake. "Y/n there's something I need to tell you, Chara is...."

A/N

I'm back! Nothing stops me from writing! So except another update soon!