Being careful

Its been six days since the news about the murder. Papyrus was still on edge about Sans and I going anywhere by ourselves. Alphys has to come and Get Sans when they want to hang out and Papyrus follows me around everywhere

~Flashback~

Its midnight and I can't sleep. I get out of bed quietly, trying not to wake up Papyrus. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to find no milk in the fridge. 'Maybe Papy won't mind if I go out for a late night walk to the gas station'. I grab my jacket, phone and headphones. I get outside, trying not to make to much noise and started walking down the street. Nodding my head to my music, I stare up at the stars above me.

Soon I get to a gas station and buy some milk and a few snacks. On my way home I notice a house that had some broken windows, busted door and glass shattered all over the front lawn. 'Please don't let this be another murder'. Already scared I continue home quickly and decide not to check out the house.

I finally get home and put the milk away. "What were you doing out?" I scream and turn around to see papyrus behind me. "Quiet your going to wake Sans up" Papyrus whispered shouted, he looked pissed.

"Well what do you expect me to do when you sneak up behind me" I rub my arm, trying to calm myself down. I walk past Papyrus, trying to go back upstairs to our room ,but Papyrus grabs me.

"Hey you okay, I know I scared you but your still shaking a lot?" Papyrus stared at me, concern written all over his face. This guy keeps getting more confusing. He was just mad at me and now he's concerned.

"Not really, on my way back home I saw a house that looked destroyed. I'm worried someone broke in and you know killed the owner" I could hear Papyrus sigh and pulled me into a hug. Rubbing my back soothingly, trying his best to calm my nerves.

"Don't worry someone probably just rubbed them while the owner was out on a trip" That could've been what happened ,but something wasn't right still. I couldn't shake it off. Papyrus pulled away from the hug and looked at  me with a caring smile. "How about we go to bed and see if anything happened in the morning"? I sighed and nodded, the both of us go upstairs and lay down. I hugged Papyrus, cuddling into his chest. 'Oh mother Irene, please let me be wrong about this!' I soon drifted off to sleep as Papyrus continued to rub my back.

-The next morning-

(The rest of this chapter maybe crap, I didn't know how to end this)

I woke up the next morning alone. He must be downstairs. I rolled over on my back and thought of yesterday. I sighed, thinking about how papyrus had been acting. Maybe I can sneak out to undyne's or something. I look over and see a pack of cigarettes on the nightstand. I thought for a minute then sat up. "Nope not stealing one" I got up and put on a t-shirt and some shorts.

I walked downstairs to see papyrus passed out on the couch and Sans no where to be seen. Maybe Alphys came and got him. I walked over to papyrus and sit next to him, leaning against him still tired. The news was on and it showed the house from last night. "A break in had happened last night with the murder of three people" the news lady said in a sad tone. Oh how did I guess that! Suddenly in the background of the news I saw Sans with Chara! Instantly I shake papyrus trying to wake him up. Damn he's a deep sleeper! I looked back at the tv and thought I saw Chara's eyes flash red. Without thinking I got up, grabbed my coat and phone then ran out the door down the street.

Quickly running I finally get to the broken down house. I looked around not being able to see Sans with all the camera people around. Finally after a few minutes I noticed Sans and Chara walking down the street. Chara looked back at me, her eyes a dark red and a evil dirty smile on her face. Oh some bitch is gonna die tonight! I stormed up toward them, Sans finally noticing me and getting a bit scared. I went to reach for Sans to bring him back home and away from Chara until I felt a strong pain in my arm. I pulled my arm back and saw a slash through my arm. With fear rushing through me, I looked up to see Chara holding a black and red knife.

 With fear rushing through me, I looked up to see Chara holding a black and red knife

Chara started laugh darkly. Sans backing away from her slowly, fear struck in his... eye sockets??? Oh Irene this isn't good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I didn't know how to end this sooooo ya there ya go. I started this chapter last month and I didn't know how to end it so I quickly thought of something.... I'm also doing this during group therapy. I didn't make it to 1,000 words but I did my best.

Error x depressed reader is next!!
🖤💛❤️💙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~