Dark past

Y/n P.O.V
Country music blasted throughout the car. Mom and I were singing loudly to the song. Dads hands tapping the drivers wheel, matching to the beat of the music. I hugged my teddy bear, laughing at my mom who cursed out for messing up a lyric. "Darn it, I thought I would get it right this time!" I laughed even harder at her statement. "Hey baby zeta jones, ya like that teddy bear daddy won for you?" I nod my head and hugged the chocolate scented bear closer to me.
It was my birthday and we just got done spending the day at the fair. Daddy had won so many prizes for me and mommy rode down the huge bumpy slide with me. This is definitely the best day of my life! "Promise me that you'll always cherish Mr. Teddy for me, kay?"
I smile and nod my head looking back down at my teddy bear. Suddenly I heard mommy scream, making me look up instantly in fear. "Watch out, watch out Mike turn quickly!" Before I could tell what was happening, everything went black. Soon I woke up laying down in the middle of the road, my body in pain.
I turn my head, looking to my left and fear instantly striking through me. Two cars, mashed together and one was completely destroyed. A woman's body was laying through the broken windshield, her body being cut up. In the drivers seat a man was laying back, pieces of glass stuck into his chest. In the other car a teenage woman was being treated by some medics, some of her bones were sticking out of her arm and legs.
I scream and start to cry, instantly someone turns my head to look up at them. Two people try to calm me down, saying that I was fine and that everything was going to be okay. While the two people were trying to calm me down, some other medics were checking out my injuries. After probably ten minutes I start to feel dizzy and things start going black. I could hear people yelling and feel pressure on my chest and leg. I black out, the yelling and pain fade away and I'm just left in darkness.
I flung forward screaming, tears running down my cheeks. Papyrus instantly standing up from his chair, getting into a fighting position. Clearly just waking up and still asleep some what. I look around me, breathing heavily. I was laying in a hospital bed, my arm bandaged up. "Papyrus what happened?" I asked, my voice shakily.
He walked over to be, hugging me tightly. "You fell down on a broken beer bottle and loss so much blood to the point of blacking out. Sans has called me, told me what happened and I rushed here. You've been knocked out for the last four hours." Papyrus voice also sounded shaky. He hugged me tighter, leaving me confused cause that's not at all what happened. Soon Sans came in and asked why I was crying.
I rub my eyes and laugh softly to myself. "Oh I uh just had a bad dream, that's all" More like a cruel dream, why do I still dream about that. It's been years and I still can't just forget it! I hug Papyrus closely to me, more tears run down my cheeks at the thought of the very familiar dream. "I want to go home, now please. I want to leave, Papy please!" I yell, crying more as the memories keep popping up in my head. The memories of their death, the afterward torture of my aunt and the funeral. Sans becomes scared and leaves to sign me out. Papyrus just keeps hugging me, rubbing my back as I cry into his chest.
After a few hours we finally get home. I ask Papyrus to get my teddy bear our bedroom. Sans and I go to sit down on the couch. I hug my knees to my chest, staring off into space. "Sans, why did you lie to Papyrus about what happened to me?" I could feel the tension grow in the air, Sans not replying for a while.
Finally I hear a deep breath come from Sans. "Papy, Undyne and Alphys warned me not to go near her, but I couldn't. I like her to much to just stop hanging out with her and if Papy knew that I was near her. He would be disappointed and hate me" I look up at Sans immediately, he was slightly crying. I felt bad ,but it was true. Papyrus and I would be disappointed that he went near her when we all warned him not to. But he has a crush on the girl, which makes things harder.
I move over to Sans, hugging him. "Oh Sans you know that Papyrus could never hate you ,but we did warn you. I understand that you have a crush on her ,but she bad" I could feel Sans nod his head in response. "If you want your family and friends to stay safe, you got to stay away from her or else what happened to me could happen to someone else." I look up and notice Papyrus standing at the bottom of the stairs. He was staring at the floor, holding onto the old teddy bear that lost its chocolate scent. I get up and walk over to Papyrus, hugging him. "It's going to be okay" I look up at Papyrus and kiss his cheek. He smiles at me, hugging me back.
We walk back over to Sans, both of us hugging him. "Just please stay away from him bro" Sans nods his head in agreement, still slightly crying. I knew how he felt, having to stay away from someone you care about ,but it was for the best. After a few minutes of cheering each other up, we all got comfortable and watched a movie.
I don't know what that girl wants ,but I hope all of this ends soon. Because of her we're all getting torn apart bit by bit. Hopefully Sans will listen and stay away from her. Wait what happened to her after I blacked out! I look over to Sans, who's smiling at the movie. I'll ask him tomorrow, for now I'll let things cool down.

_____________
YAS QUEEN I FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER OUT AFTER PROBABLY LIKE 2 OR MORE MONTHS.
Hey guys, private message me any of your guys crazy ideas for the next chapter. Whether if it's something crazy with Chara or just something simple like they go to a festival or a simple party. Or if you guys have an idea for a side story something with underswap Undyne and Alphys, or anything else!