Dark story

(So me and 3 of my friends wrote a story together. Each one of us has 5 minutes to write something then had to pass it to another person. I started and tried to make it as gay as possible ,but then my friends ruined it.      N= Me N=Mathew N= Kailub N= Raven)

It was a bright sunny morning. There was a beautiful rainbow outside. I rolled out of bed onto the floor. My hair looked like I had fought a tiger. I turned around and looked up at my unicorn covered ceiling. My bedroom walls were colored rainbow.

And then the walls started to pour blood. Then I went to look in the bathroom mirror and my eyes were crying blood. I started clawing at my eyes and yelled "No stop, get away from me"!

And blood started coming out of my mouth and my teeth started getting sharper by the moment. I felt hungry and not for vegetables and not just meat. I felt thirsty, thirsty for blood. I go outside to find food, I found a stray dog and ripped it's flesh off piece by piece until there was nothing left but bones. But I was still hungry. So, I walked for hours around the city, searching until I finally found a deer wandering in the dark field.

I ran up to it as sneaky as I could, and I snapped its neck. It fell limply to the ground. I locked my teeth into its neck, and drank and drank until my hunger was finally fulfilled.

Even though I wasn't hungry anymore I felt guilty. I looked up and saw a sad baby deer. Then I realized, I killed Bambi's mother! I sadly walked home and laid on my pink bed that was now red. Soon I dosed off in a puddle of blood.

The end

(So that was the story. I was a bit upset that it went from gay to dark. Everyone in our class stared at us while we laughed. We have a very dark humor,but the teacher didn't care.

My friend Jessie_the_kitty did the same thing in the other class. Jess you better do this, k bye senpai!!!)

(I'm also updating the Papyrus x reader and the error x depressed reader story's soon)