Dancing like no ones watching

(Warning short chapter)

The next morning after hearing the news about the two deaths, Papyrus thought it would be good to get out. At first it was a bit shocking to hear him want to do something that isn't napping ,but it did sound like a good idea. Papyrus, Sans and I decided it would be a good idea to go to the store to get groceries also some movies that came out.

While we were walking around the store we got stuff for Sans taco's and Papyrus some honey. Papyrus would try and sneak a lot more honey then we originally got ,but either Sans and I would catch him. 

Papyrus had stopped to get some new pots and pans since Sans almost destroyed most of our pots and pans while he was cooking. While Sans and I were waiting I heard a song play from the stereos that I loved, "Treasure by Bruno Mars". I smiled and started to dance to the song, not caring if any one was watching. Sans noticed that I was dancing and decided to join in. I started to sing the song while Sans kept dancing. (Sorry if you hate these kind of chapters)

"Give me your, give me your attention, baby. I gotta tell you a little something about yourself. You're a wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a sexy lady. But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else" I did a sassy walk down the aisle, making Sans laugh. "Oh woah I know that you don't know it, but your fine, so fine (Sans: fine, so fine)"

You guys keep singing to the song until the end. Once the song ends you spin and do a sassy pose. A father and his two sons start clapping. "I saw that, I liked it" said the father with a big smile. You and Sans walk away to Papyrus laughing. After picking out groceries you three went to pick some movies then headed home.

Once you guys got home Sans made his famous Tacos, that are surprisingly very good. The first time I tried Sans tacos Papyrus warned me that they might not be good. I'm guessing Sans got better at cooking, well sort of he still destroys the kitchen once in awhile.

After eating we all sat down on the couch and watched "Trolls". Sans and I almost danced the entire time we watched the movie. After the movie ended Sans was passed out and Papyrus took him upstairs to his room. Once Papyrus came back downstairs I'm passed out on the couch. Papyrus laughs quietly and picks me up, laying down on the couch and laying me on top of him. I smile in my sleep making Papyrus blush lightly. Soon Papyrus falls asleep cuddling me.

A/N

The dancing in the store and the father and his two sons actually happened to me. Me and my older brother were dancing in the store and a guy and his kids watched us dance and said that. Also the trolls movie part happened to, I couldn't stop dancing the entire movie. 

Sorry this was short, I had no ideas what to do for the next chapters. Also things are going a bit bad again. I'm barely sleeping, I get maybe two or three hours of sleep, I barely eat anything also I've been thinking about cutting again. 

The only good thing that has been happening lately is that my dad and I are actually hanging out a lot more and that I'm now dating a girl named Jess, who I've been friends with for years. 

Got any ideas please let me know..... Also sorry for these little sad A/n's.