Pretty part 2

Sans P.O.V

Papyrus's plan had worked, Error had came and we had gotten into the void to rescue Y/n! We had left with a lot of injuries ,but in the end we were all home safe and sound.

~Flashback~

Error grabbed me with his blue strings while Papyrus jumped into the portal. Error hadn't noticed him when he pulled me through the portal and hung me up in the air by the blue strings. He had finally noticed Papyrus when a blue string that had been cut by Papyrus fell onto his face. Papyrus left Y/n on the ground while him and Error began to fight.

I was able to get down from the blue strings thanks to a pocket knife Papyrus had given to me before hand. I quickly ran to Y/n picking her up. She was still covered in so much blood and she was still bleeding horrible. 'Is she even still alive?'  I pushed the thought out of my head as I ran to the portal that Error had left open. Without looking back ,I ran back to the city and to Undyne's house.

Once I got to Undyne's house I started to bang on her door, hopefully waking her up since it was still late at night. I was shocked when Alphys opened the door, she looked really angry that I had woken her up. "Um Alphys what are you doing at Undyne's place at this time?" I noticed a light blush on her face ,but soon focused my attention to Undyne who was right next to her. Undyne quickly lead me to her living room where she had gotten all the stuff she needed to help Y/n.

I waited in the kitchen while Undyne looked over Y/n to see how bad she was. I screamed loudly when I felt a boney hand on my shoulder. I turned around slowly, scared to see if it was Error. I smiled brightly when I saw that it was actually Papyrus. "How is she?" Papyrus asked me worriedly.

"Undyne is checking up on her right now, don't worry Papy she'll be fine" I tried to assured him but he still looked worried. I couldn't blame him, I am still terrified that Y/n could possible die. After maybe two hours Undyne had came into the kitchen, her sleeves had some blood on it which scared me. She told us that Y/n was fine ,but she would have to stay home and be careful since she had lost so much blood. Papyrus carried Y/n home with me following behind with some stuff Undyne had giving us for Y/n.

~Flashback end~

Papyrus P.O.V

I was so happy that things had turned out so well. I was actually shocked that Sans and I had gotten away from Error without any injuries. Sadly Y/n had gotten hurt by Error, there was bruises covering her arms which she'll have to explain later when she wakes up.

Right now Sans was upstairs getting some sleep since it was almost three in the morning. As for Y/n and I, well we were both in my bed. Y/n is fast asleep still in my arms, she hasn't woken up which scares me once in awhile. I couldn't fall asleep because I'm afraid Error might come back to get Y/n, it seemed he might of had a thing for her ,but sadly for him Y/n was mine. I know Y/n will still be angry/upset at me when she wakes up ,but I need to explain what had happened. Suddenly I felt Y/n move to her side in my arms... she was waking up! Y/n sat up in my lap facing me and looked right at me. "P-papyrus?" Y/n whispered in a sad voice. Suddenly Y/n........

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! HA HA I FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER OUT AND I'M SO PROUD OF HOW IT TURNED OUT!!!!

Hopefully you guys like this chapter. Sadly it is a bit shorter then my usual chapters but hey its a chapter that is FINALLY OUT YAY!!!!!!