Home

Y/n P.O.V

I quickly pulled Papyrus into a tight hug. I could feel him tighten up ,but soon he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me deeper into the hug. I suddenly felt a light kiss on my cheek that made me blush a bright red. "I'm sorry Papyrus" He looked at me confused. "For running off, if I had just let you explain instead of running of then Error would never had gotten me" I looked down, ashamed at everything that had happened.

"It alright Y/n, you had every right to get mad at me ,but the reason that you saw me kissing that girl was because I was drunk. And all those times I was late getting home was because I was out planning a perfect date for us. The day I was out at Ms. Muffets, I had just got done planning our date and wanted to relax. I got drunk easily on honey and had mistaken that girl for you. I'm really sorry" I stared at Papyrus in shock, he looked like he was about to cry. A few tears slipped down his face and I rubbed them away.

"Its alright Papyrus, people do stupid things when their drunk or mad. We've both learned our lesson and now things are back to normal" I kissed Papyrus passionately. I was actually really happy to be back home with Papyrus and Sans instead of being in that void with Error.

Suddenly the bedroom door slammed open and Sans ran in seeing Papyrus and I kissing. "EWWW THATS SO GROSS!" Sans quickly ran out of the room before Papyrus and I could even react. Once the both of us had realized what had just happened, we both burst into laughter.

Papyrus pulled me into his lap, facing him and kissed me once more. "I love you Y/n, you know that right?". I kissed him back. "Of course I do silly and I love you to" (That's a horrible paragraph ,but its 1:40 in the morning so I'm tired)

A/N

Hey guys I know this chapter is short ,but I did this late and I wanted to get a story out for you guys. Also I was wondering of any body would like to make a cover for this book?

Thanks a lot for everything once again. Also good news I am now doing "Online School" so I'm practically stress free. I don't get into any more drama. I'm also barely depressed and I haven't cut in 3 weeks!!! Which doesn't sound like a very long time ,but before I couldn't cut for at least 4 days.

Thanks so much and bye! (I might update this story again in a few days!)