Pretty Part 1

(Thanks for all the help!!!)

Slowly opening my eyes I was blinded by a bright light making me close my eyes. When I reopened my eyes I noticed that I was in some sort of white anti void. I was also tied upside down by some sort of blue strings that were almost cutting into my skin. There was a puddle of blood underneath me from all my cuts and the gash in my head from when I fell in the woods outside of the city. Some of the blood was from a bright light floating in front of me, it was also tied up in the same blue string as I was. 

I heard a strange noise to the left of me and noticed a skeleton with error's all over him. He looked a lot like Sans but a bit different. (We all know who Error is so I really don't need to explain) I could feel a horrible aura around the skeleton, it wasn't that hard to tell that he wasn't nice. The strange skeleton was looking through some kind of portal, I was able to see Papyrus and Sans running around the city. Looking at Papyrus made my heart break all over again and I could feel my eyes starting to water up. 

"They look pretty scared and worried don't they?" I looked up at the glitchy skeleton as I heard his glitch like voice ask me a random question. The skeleton turned around to look at me, leaving the portal open just to torture me and make me even more upset. 

"Who are you and where in the world am I?" I looked around trying to find at least something that was around that wasn't just me and the weird skeleton. All I could see was an endless void, of course. 

"Your in the anti void or at least one of the versions also my name is Error" I've heard Papyrus talk about a skeleton named Error before. When ever Papy would talk about Error he would always tell me to be careful about the blue strings and to stay away from him. Well look where I am, with Error and tied up by his blue strings! "From what I can tell you and your precious Papy haven't been getting along" He laughed quietly to himself which was also glitching.

Without even noticing it I started crying and shaking, anger building up in me. "Shut up and Papyrus!" I struggled around in the blue strings trying to get free ,but it only led to me getting more cuts. I felt so weak from blood lose. "Papyrus and I aren't a thing anymore!" Saying that sentence made me freeze.

"Oh why is that because he cheated on you with that lovely girl?" Being to upset I couldn't even respond to Error. The blue strings around me became loose and I fell to the ground, my cloths getting covered in blood from the puddle beneath me. All I did was sit on my knee's and cry. I wanted so badly to get up and punch Error but my body was to weak.

Error just stared at me expecting something but to his surprise unlike anyone else I just sat on the ground. I really didn't have any reason to try to escape. Where would I go? I gave my apartment up to my best friend, Papyrus and I aren't together anymore and how was I supposed to get past Error and to the portal when I'm to weak. "So are you going to kill me?" Error flinched at my sudden question also at how weak my voice was.

Error walked up to me and kneeled in front of me. He grabbed onto my chin, forcing me up to look at him."Why would I kill someone as pretty as you?" He smiled brightly as my eyes widened, this was not happening!

Sans P.O.V

Its been at least two days since Y/n has disappeared and Papyrus hasn't been good since their fight. We searched everywhere ,but we couldn't find her. Pap's thought that we could find her at the woods outside of town ,but when we got there all we could find was a puddle of blood. Papyrus didn't want to think it was Y/n's blood so he took some to Undyne ,but sadly it was hers. Papyrus grew angry once he found out it was hers, I already knew what he was thinking. It was obvious that Error took her.

~Midnight~

Papyrus asked me to walked through the woods that Y/n was kidnapped in at midnight. The plan was for me to get kidnapped by Error and Pap's would sneak into the anti void while Error was distracted by me. We have been in the woods for at least three hours. Papyrus stayed in the shadows so Error wouldn't see him ,but I don't that will be a problem since Error hasn't showed up yet.

"Where is he?" Papyrus whispered from behind a tree. I just shrugged and sat down on the cold ground. It was 3 am and I was ready to lay down and fall asleep ,but I had to stay awake for when Error showed up. I tried to keep my body straight up but I ended up laying down on the ground. Right as I was about to let myself fall into a deep slumber I heard a familiar sound. I opened my "eyelids" and saw Error walking towards me. I sat up straight again when I noticed Y/n behind Error in the void... COVERED IN BLOOD!!

A/N

To tired to continue writing to I'm just going to split this into two. Sorry but its almost midnight for me soooooo unlike blueberry I'm going to bed NIGHT!!!