Hard trust

Papyrus P.O.V

It has been an hour since Sans and I got back from the bakery, my mind was flowing with questions. 'Why would Y/n want to know the history of monsters?' Before Y/n explained the whole reason about the dust I got a sneak peek  of the book she had. I knew that book very well, I read once before. I kept thinking about the book and about Y/n, I have met humans before in the underground before they met with Queen Toriels. Those six kids were different then the humans on the surface because their souls were special. Y/n though she was different as well, I didn't know how but I will find out soon.

My soul glowed a bit brighter sending chills down my spine, the atmosphere was strange. Something wasn't alright, I instantly thought of Y/n. She acted a bit freaked out when she saw me and Sans at the bakery today. I teleported into the living room and left a note saying I went onto a walk. Sans was in his room distracted with puzzles like usual, I left for Y/n before Sans could notice me leaving. I hated lying to my baby brother but he was to innocent for this stuff, he could easily get hurt.

I teleported to Y/n house, my head was dizzy from teleporting long distance but this was a emergency. The whole house was quite, it was freezing and black mist surrounded the rooms making it even darker. I noticed a small light coming from a room, the black mist was coming from there. 'That must be Y/n room' I slowly walked to her room trying to be as quite as possible. I opened the door quietly opened the door and my left eye lit up orange in anger.

Y/n P.O.V

I backed up against my wall trying to get as far as I could from Gaster, I was shaking terribly. Gaster walked closer to me and stretched a hand out towards my face. 'H-he is real and h-he is in front of me!' I noticed a dim orange light to my right and saw Papyrus, he was pissed off. He snapped his fingers and a orange light surrounded me and something bright showed up in front of me. 'THE HELL IS GOING ON!' I was pulled towards Papyrus somehow without anyone touching me. Papyrus wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me against me, he kept a death stare on Gaster.

"What are you doing here Gaster?!" Papyrus asked in a harsh voice, why was he so mad? Gaster chuckled and stepped closer towards us. I hid my face into Papyrus's sweatshirt as he held onto me tighter knowing how scared I was. I felt safe in Papyrus's arms, I didn't know why but I didn't want to let go.

"Interesting..." I looked at Gaster, he was staring at me. One of his eyes lit up orange and the other one was blue. The hid my face into Papyrus's sweatshirt again, my head began to get dizzy and Papyrus's grip loosened up.

" Your safe now Y/n" Papyrus whispered in my ear sending a chill through my body. I let go of him and looked around, we weren't in my room anymore. The area was dark and cold, blue glowing flowers lit up the area. I walked over to a waterfall, the water glowed blue with beautiful stones inside. 'This place is so beautiful' I looked up at the ceiling and was amazed. "Those are crystals, monsters would make wishes on them when we were trapped down here.

I walked over to Papyrus and gave him a tight hug, we both blushed brightly. "Thank you for saving from Gaster" He wrapped his arms around me, his body's warmth conferred me. We sat down by the waterfall, Papyrus was still on edge. "Papyrus what's wrong?" He looked away from me, he was starting to freak me out.

"How did you know Gaster, how did you know his name?" Papyrus looked at me coldly, his words were dark. "I'm the only one that remembers him, its impossible for you to know who her is" Papyrus stood up keeping his gaze on me.

"I have been h-having nightmares about him, I t-thought he was fake" My arms got goosebumps, Papyrus was a chilled out person, I didn't expect him to ever act like this. His eye lit up a dark orange like before in my room, he was starting to scare me. "I found out his name f-from the book my f-friend gave me"

"I hid that book in the underground, how did she get it?" He snapped his figures and a bright orange color lit around me and I rose up into the air. My body got filled with pain, I could barely breath.

"I d-don't know, I n-never asked!" I tried to get away but whatever was around me wouldn't let me. This wasn't the Papyrus I cared for, he wasn't the Papyrus I loved. 'Wait what am I thinking?!' I kicked Papyrus in the ribcage, I dropped to the ground as he groaned in pain. I ran away from him in fear, my body still in pain from whatever he did. "I'M SO SORRY PAPYRUS!" I yelled back to him as I ran faster. ' I don't trust him anymore...' My eyes teared up as I ran behind a huge rock near the water. I sat down wrapping my arms against my chest, tears fell down my cheek. I thought of what happened throughout the day, I cried even more.

Papyrus P.O.V

I held onto my ribcage, she got me good. I realized what I did and got up running off to where she went. 'I didn't mean to get like that, what is wrong with me!' I ran faster trying to find where she went. I normally can keep my cool with things but when it comes to Gaster I lose my shit. I hurt Y/n with my magic and scared her badly, I hurt her as well. "Good job Papyrus, you fell in love with a human you just met then hurt her!" I yelled at myself and stopped in my tracks. "I fell in love with Y/n?" My heart skipped a beat at the thought, tears started to run down my face thinking more about her. 'She must hate me now, I have to find her' I ran off again wiping away the tears only to have new ones run down my face again.

~Time skip thanks to Darkiplier!~

I leaned against a rock, I was out of energy and was tired out. I have been running around looking for Y/n for an hour or so. I listened to the water flowing by, I jumped at the sound of someone crying. I looked behind the rock to see... Y/N. She was holding herself crying badly, my heart broke at the sight of her. I hid behind the rock so she wouldn't see me. I wanted to comfort her so badly but she would just run away scared for her life if I did.

"I-I'm so sorry Papyrus" I jumped at her sudden voice, I looked up to see Y/n staring at me. Her eyes were red and puffy, tears stained her cheeks and she looked tired. She sat down next to me leaning against me, I wrapped my arms around her. I lifted her up and put her into my lap, she was slowly falling asleep. "I didn't m-mean to hurt you, I w-was just scared" Her voice was so weak, I held her tightly.

"It's alright Y/n just get some sleep" She was half asleep, I brushed her h/c hair out off her face. She griped onto my sweatshirt tightly, she was so cute like this. An orange blush came across my face thinking about it.

"Alright fine... I love you Papyrus" I was thrown back at her words, my face was covered in a orange blush. 'S-she loved me?!' She kissed my cheek lightly and fell asleep in my arms.

"I love you to sweetheart" I kissed her cheek and fell asleep thinking about how she cute she was. My life was surely  strange but I'm glad I have her. She was perfect to me, I didn't care if she was a human and that I'm a monster. I loved her deeply, I won't let anyone hurt her.