New home (Sad A/N)

I awoke to a loud noise going crazy next to me. I shifted to my side to see what the loud noises. My alarm clock was going crazy, normally to wake me up for work. I slammed my hand down on it to shut it off. Grabbing onto my phone I realized that the phone case wasn't on anymore. I never took the phone case off, for emergencies of course since I'm clumsy. I'm turned on the lamp that was on my nightstand to see you what was wrong with my phone. Once I was able to see my phone I realize something off. It wasn't even my phone it was somebody else's. I was confused at first but then remembered what happened last night. Papyrus and I were down in the underground and fell asleep into each other's embrace. I could feel my face heating up at the thought of Papyrus holding me.

"Speaking of  Papyrus this must be his phone. He must have took me home last night after I fell asleep and forgot his phone" I jumped out of fear as his phone rang. An incoming call showed up, the caller's name was "Toriel". "Toriel, who in the world is she?!" I've probably known all of Papyrus's and Sans friends ,but I've never heard of Toriel. Thinking for awhile to answer or not I decided to answer and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello, I'm sorry to say but Papyrus isn't here at the moment" 

There wasn't a response for awhile until a female's voice finally answered. "Oh you must be Y/n right?" How in the world could she know my name? Thankfully my question was answered. "Hello Y/n, my name is Toriel, one of Sans friends and might I say Papyrus talks a lot about you!" My face turned even brighter at her sentence. Papyrus talks a lot about me?

"W-wait he does?" My voice was shaking as I asked that, hoping that she was joking. What could he have told her? All that people know about me is that I'm pretty clumsy. My thoughts were interrupted by a cheerful laughter from the other side of the phone.

"Of course he does. He always talks about you saying things like how beautiful and smart you are!" I nearly dropped the phone. He said things like that about me ,but why? "He really likes you a lot" I slammed my face into my pillow nearly screaming my head off. "And from what I can hear, you like him to" 

"I m-may like him ,but-" I was interrupted by someone knocking at my door. I quickly said goodbye and I went to see who it was. I basically ran to the door since I didn't have any socks on and the wooden floor was freezing. I opened the door to see Papyrus. He glanced at me then quickly looking away, his face glowing a bright orange. I looked down to see what the problem, I didn't have any pants on. Slamming the door closed to hide myself, I ran back to my room. I only hand a t-shirt and undergarments on. 'Wait how did I get into this, last I can remember I was fully clothed?' My face turned even brighter at the though, no way Papyrus changed my clothes.

I could hear the front door open and close, meaning that Papyrus got inside. Slamming my bedroom door shut, I changed into a black tank top and a galaxy skirt.

Papyrus opened my bedroom door once I got done changing, his face still a bright shade of orange

Papyrus opened my bedroom door once I got done changing, his face still a bright shade of orange. "S-sorry for coming over so soon in the day ,but I kind of left my phone here" He rubbed his arm unconformable. I grabbed his phone off my bed, already on and showing his wallpaper. Nearly dropping his phone, I covered my mouth in shock at his background. It was the picture that Sans had taken of us on their rooftop. 

Papyrus wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, staring at his background. "You meant to leave your phone here didn't you?" He nodded his head in response, his face still a bit orange. I turned around in her arms and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. "I love you Papyrus!" I yelled out loud enough for the whole building to hear me.

Papyrus laughed and gave me a passionate kiss. "I love you to Y/n" I rested my head against his chest. The room was silent until Papyrus broke the silence once more. "Hey Y/n, would you like to move into my house?" I froze at the sudden question, moving in with him.

"What about Sans, wouldn't he be mad about me moving in?" I cared for Sans a lot. I didn't want that little blueberry to be mad at me.

Papyrus just shook his head. "Sans really likes you and he was the one who convinced me to ask you anyway" I smiled at the though of Sans acting like Shia LaBeouf (I think that's how you spell his name) "So would you like to move in with me?"

Me and Papyrus haven't been dating for awhile ,but I truly did love him a lot. I know that he can protect me and he is a really good and sweet guy. "Yes I'd love to move in with you!" I hugged Papyrus once again. 

Papyrus and I spent the next few hours packing all of my things up. I had already called Ashlyn and told her about my move. In the next few days she would be the owner of my old house and I will be living with my boyfriend and Sans. 'Living with my boyfriend' I blushed at the thought, knowing that right now that thought was actually happening. I snapped out of my thoughts as I was hit with a cold breeze. 'But all my windows are closed, where did that come from?' Looking behind me in fear from a loud crash of breaking glass. A picture frame had fallen off of my desk and onto the floor making the glass break. Goosebumps were now crawling up my arm, fear swarming up inside of me. Another cold breeze hit me again ,but even more strongly. I wrapped myself into a hug for warmth as stuff fell off of my desk and my nightstand onto the floor.

I screamed out of fear, tears starting fall down my cheeks. I jumped my bedroom door swung open and Papyrus ran to me. Wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a protective hug as the strange breeze disappeared. "Don't worry, your safe with me" He repeated the same sentence over and over in a whisper, trying to reassure me that everything was okay. I hugged him tightly as tears fell onto his orange sweatshirt. He rubbed my back in a circular motion still trying to calm me down. We sat down onto the ground, Papyrus pulling me into his lap. "Everything is going to be okay" My vision started to become a blur as I could feel my body going numb. "Just rest for now" With that being the last thing I heard from Papyrus, my vision went blank and I fell asleep in Papyrus's lap.

~A/N~

I'm truly sorry for not updating this story in a long time! 

My family has been going through some rough times and I've sadly have fell into depression. So things aren't well so far, so I won't be able to upload as fast as normal. I will try to update this story for you guys. Till then...

 Till then