Trapped

"Sans time to eat!" I yelled out to the marshmallow from the kitchen. For once I finally got the chance to cook dinner. Sans would always start to make dinner before I got home, which was a pain. You weren't a huge fan of cooking but it was fun to do it once in a while. Luckily today I was able to distract Sans by giving him some stuff for a new puzzle. Once he got done with the puzzle I was already half way done with dinner. Oh and as for Papyrus, he was still at work. I've been living with the two skeleton brothers for about five months now and I've gotten to know when they left for work and come back home. Papyrus always got off of work at 8 o'clock ,but today he was an hour late. 'An hour late, I wonder whats taking him so long?'

I got knocked out of my thoughts as I heard Sans scream. I ran upstairs quickly to Sans room. I tried to open the door but his bedroom door was hard to open. "Sans are you okay!" I yelled through the door but there wasn't any answer. Backing away from the door I ran into it making the door swing open. I picked myself up from the floor, rubbing my head to try and get the pain to go away from hitting the ground. Looking up the first thing I saw was Sans tangled up in some rope and his face being bright blue.

"Don't. You. Dare!" Failing at Sans orders I fell to the floor in laughter. Sans the magnificent was stuck in his own trap! I got up once more to help Sans but I was swung upside down. I was hanging upside down from a rope that was hooked to the ceiling. "Ha, I the magnificent Sans has caught you in one of my wonderful traps!" Sans cheered for himself. The traps were basically useless since him and all the other monsters were on the surface ,but he loved them so we let him continue with it. I swung back and forth while Sans was tangled up. We were trapped until Papyrus got home which I wasn't sure when he would since he already was an hour late!

~Time skip thanks to Gaster~

I heard the front door open and close, hope rose in me. Footsteps could be heard coming from down the hall. 'Wait what if this isn't Papyrus?' The footsteps got closer and luckily Papyrus poked his head into the door way ,but sadly I knew what came next. Papyrus hid himself so that me and Sans couldn't see his big smile ,but we could still hear his laughter. After sometime he finally came into the room and untangled Sans. Papyrus went in front of me and knelt down to my face while Sans ran downstairs to eat. "Well are you going to help me, please?"

"I will but this comes first" Before I could question him he pulled me into a kiss. After a few seconds he pulled away to see my face being bright red. He finally helped me get down but before he could walk away like nothing, I grabbed his hoodie and pulled him into another kiss. I skipped pass him going downstairs leaving him in shock.

~Time skip thanks to CHARA~

After eating, Sans went to bed leaving me and Papyrus by ourselves. We were both cuddled up on the couch watching napstablook rap on TV. Being on the surface made him even more famous then he was before. "So why were you almost two hours late?" Papyrus seemed to freeze at my question

"Oh um it was busy today" I knew he was lying because it was raining all day and he still worked as a hot dog seller ,but I didn't want to question it. Seeing how Papyrus reacted was a bit weird but I just shrugged it off. 'If it happens a few more times then I'll ask him about it' (By the way you and Papyrus are dating)

A/N

I know this was short but its late and I'm bone tired. Anyway hope you are enjoying the story and um I NEED HELP!

I'm running out of ideas so if you got anything in mind, hit me with it!