Plan?

"Kayla ! Hurry up, or we will be late to school." Jennie, my best friend yelled as she grabbed my hand and we ran to school. This was a typical Friday morning, which means, something else is going to happen.

We entered the school gate and-
"OMG! Look! It's Nerdy Kayla!" One of the girls screamed, yep, this is the life. They say that because I always wear glasses and always have oversized clothes on, that and the fact I'm good at practically everything. I ignored her and continues to walk into my classroom. I went to sit down when a loud bang was heard through the corridor. But this was usual, that just meant that my worst enemies had arrived, the dreaded Bangtan.

I quickly sat down and in came seven gangster-wannabe boys. I must say, they look rather ridiculous in their clothing. They were all wearing fake leather jackets and torn jeans. If only they knew who I was, they wouldn't mess with me.

"Hey Blondie!" Taehyung screeched. I didn't even look at them,
"Hey, are you ignoring us?" Jin asked as he pulled a cute but disturbing face. Yet again, I didn't answer. Yoongi pulled my chair and turned it so I was facing him. He placed his hands either side of the chair and stares at me.
"What do you want?" I asked coldly.
"What do you think?" He asked me, his words too were cold.
"I think you want me to do my work so you don't have to talk to me anymore." I replied smugly.
"Nope, we want you to do something else." Namjoon added with a smirk on his face.
"We want you to die, by yourself of course, we are too young to kill someone." Jungkook said,
"Well you would get done for manslaughter." I replied "Now let me get on and do my work before something bad happens." And with that I turned my chair back to its rightful place and began to write the date in my book.
"Why you little -" Yoongi was cut off by the teacher coming into the room.

The lesson went by quickly, now it was lunch! I walked into the cafeteria and sat down with Jennie at a table.
"So, did something happen again?" Jennie asked me.
"Sort of, I stopped it before it got out of hand." I replied, with that we both started eating.

Meanwhile on Bangtan's table,
"She's changed over the last year." Jin said, while eating his food.
"Yeah, I'm not sure why though." Jungkook added.
"We have become more violent too." Hoseok complained.
"True, but she won't listen anymore." Taehyung whined.
"We don't own her." Jimin said
"Not yet anyway." Yoongi replied.

Bangtan had a plan that was starting to take place, but little did they know, you have your own.

A/N- hey guys, this is a new story! I hope you like it! This is a shorter chapter than usual as it is just the beginning, they will be bigger for time to come, for now though. Enjoy!!
~Bexella