Meanwhile, Kyoya and Kyokai sat in front of a river. He watched her sketching the view in front them on her book, using different colors to make it more realistic "you told me you wanted to practice drawing nature, why ?" He said "Papa's mansion is full of paintings made by his own hands, I somehow wanted one of mine would join, at least one" she explained "is it weird ?" She glanced at him and he shook his head "you just wanted to impress him, I understand" he looked away and she smiled "then.." She gasped as he pulled her to sit between his legs.

She flinched when he wrapped his arms around her hips "don't hesitate from asking advices" he smirked "O-Oi, your too close !" She blushed as he pressed her back against his chest "you don't like this ?" He buried his face in her hair "o-of course I do" she mumbled, she pouted and looked at him, he smirked and rested his forehead on hers "stupid cloud" she mumbled "hn, your dating this stupid cloud" he smirked "I know" she grumbled and they leaned in for a kiss "I found you two !" Kisum pushed the bushes aside "heeeh !!!" Kyokai accidentally pushed Kyoya aside and covered her red face "Oops, sorry. Continue what you were doing" Kisume laughed and waved his and "as if !" They yelled.

As they returned back to their camping spot, they girls were preparing dinner so Kyokai went to help "so how do we start fire again ?" Koyo said as Yamamoto and Ryohei dropped tree branches "use Ikuto's head" Kaoru mumbled "great idea" Koyo nodded "Oi !" Ikuto popped a vein "actually Reborn told us it's forbidden to use any weapons or flames" Tsuna said "do you know Gokudera-kun ?" He asked "I'm sorry, Judaime ! Reborn-san told me not to use my intelligence" Gokudera yelled and Tsuna sweat dropped "it's easy" Kisume smiled and got on his knee, he used two rocks to light up the fire "woooh !!" They gawked in amusement.

Kisume stood up and cleaned the dust off his clothes "you boys relax and I'll go check on the girls" he smiled and walked away "I got to say, Hibari's older brother is well experienced" Gokudera admitted "nothing like the younger Hibari" he growled where Kyoya was laying down on the grass "does Hibari-san hate his brother that much ?" Tsuna mumbled "I sure want an older brother like that !" Yamamoto smiled "well, Hibari doesn't really appreciate how lucky he is" Gokudera glared. They saw Kisume saying something while handing Kyoya a jacket, Kyoya just got up and walked away leaving Kisume with a painful expression.

Kyokai flinched when she felt a pat on her head "is everything alright, Kai-chan ?" Kisume asked and smiled "y-yes" Kyokai nodded "after the pot is ready, we should prepare the table" he told them "hai, Hibari-san !" They smiled "ma ma, why so formal ? Just call me Nii-san, Kyoya doesn't usually call me that" Kisume sadly smiled, which most of the girls blush "hai, Kisume Onii-san !" They said.

After preparing the table, everyone started eating curry the girls made. Kyokai looked up to see Kyoya sitting far leaning against the log. She brought a bowl and put some curry, then got up and walked toward him "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird flapped its wings while resting on Kyoya's knee, Kyoya rubbed its head before watching it fly away "Kyoya.." He glanced at Kyokai over his shoulder "I brought some curry for you" she sat next to him "don't you want to sit with him ?" He said "him ?" She repeated "I think you took a liking to
Him, even though he's married with kids" he looked away "are you talking about Kisume-san ?" She frowned "maybe I am, I bet you want to date him inside of me" he glared.

She glared at that "I came here to comfort you since you were mad about coming here" she stood up "didn't need any comfort from you" he said "god ! I'm trying to be a good girlfriend here, but your not helping at all !" She glared and he sighed heavily "just go away and leave me alone" he growled and stood up to glare at her "fine ! Will do !" She yelled and stomped away, taking her bag that on the log, while he went to the other direction.

Everyone who had watched what happened stopped eating and glanced at each other in worry "they're mad at each other again" Tsuna said "let them cool down, we'll be starting training shortly" Reborn said and they returned to their food "we won't talk to them ?" They looked at Kisume "we'll just leave them like that ?" He frowned "well they always fight and end up making up again, it's normal" Gokudera shrugged "Hibari just really hates crowd, I think that's why he's upset" Yamamoto said.