14 How many dudes you know roll like me? Not many, if any

Start from the beginning

Our friends had ushered most of the people out and we all started gossiping and talking about how our day was going. The 'dwarves' all said they were enjoying themselves so much and pretty much feeling exactly how I was feeling about it all.

Overwhelmed.

We all knew the next scene; (the party scene) was going to be the funniest considering none of us can play any instruments. We made our way over to the music room and saw that the band was in there practising.

The music teacher, Mr. Marcus called us over and told us that the band had been practising the score and music for the movie all day and that they were going to follow us all around and do the music for the rest of our scenes!

We were so excited and so were all the kids in the band.

The energy levels were really high and we set up a few instruments for us to 'pretend' to play and soon we noticed a crowd hanging around waiting for us to do the scene.

It all suddenly got really intense as the crowd started making its way in the class and we started singing and acting out our parts.

As we all started to get up and dance, so too did a lot of the other kids and the band let the scene go on a lot longer than it usually does just so we could dance a little longer. It was the best 10 minutes of my life; everyone just came in and danced their little hearts away.

When the music finally died down everyone sat at my feet and I realised I had to sing someday my prince would come and well, everyone was sitting looking up at me expectantly and I couldn't let them down. It was really cute how everyone seemed so interested and a few started yawning and lying all over each other and started to fall asleep. I stood up with the dwarves and I went to the sick bay to sleep, and the boys all went to go sleep in random spots all over the school.

The bell rang for lunch and so I got up and to my surprise the 'dwarves' were outside the room waiting for me to wake up and say goodbye before they went to 'work.'

So I gave them all a peck on the head, Caleb doing his thing and jumping through the window to get a 2nd and third one, and Todd was just so cute being Grumpy.

I waved them off and people were telling me to follow them and so I did wondering again where they were taking me. I thought we would go to the home ec. room again because I had to make 'Gooseberry pies' for the dwarves when the queen came.

Instead they took me to the cafeteria and I saw that the lunch ladies had even made pies and let me go around behind the counter on one side so I was essentially doing the killing scene in front of pretty much the whole school. I noticed there were quite a few teachers watching, finally given the chance to see something they had only previously caught glances of before.

Suddenly the whole cafeteria was quiet.

That's when I looked up and saw Jenny, (in a huge black cape, and one of those fake witch noses on her, holding a basket of apples) it was crazy how scary she actually looked.

Suddenly I became terribly nervous, and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach lurching their way up. I took a deep breath and as Jenny made her way over, I plastered a smile on and waved the butterflies away.

We said our lines, she gave me the apple, and as I took a bite, I hid around the corner of the counter, and dropped to the floor, the apple amazingly rolling out of my hands just like in the movie.

There was a collection of gasps throughout the cafeteria as Jenny done a ferocious cackle while running around the tables' most probably freaking people the hell out.

I couldn't see anything at all, but I could definitely hear it.

It was a loud rumbling noise, kind of like the way you hear a train coming from the distance. It quietly reverberated around you slowly making itself louder and louder. We realised it was a collection of peoples footsteps we could hear coming straight for the cafeteria. It was finally the queen's death scene.