14 How many dudes you know roll like me? Not many, if any

Start from the beginning

As I lifted my head up I noticed a few of the peeps I sit with holding a few of our fake animals, and a few other kids acting like rabbits, squirrels and one guy had even written on his head Bambi. I just smiled at them all, it was all getting a bit too close for me to just break out in laughter so I waited a few seconds to calm myself down before I spoke.

I started speaking to the 'animals' around me and they were all responding to me really well and when I asked them where I could sleep, they all started grabbing me and dragging me around the school.

We were walking around and I could see kids looking out their windows, cell phones out taking pictures and videos, some were just walking around and when they saw me and my posse, they would join in too.

And I always had a photographer with me wherever I went. Just when I was wondering where they were all dragging me, I found myself outside the home economics room. They obviously thought this was going to be the dwarf's house, because I noticed a handwritten sign on the door.

I walked in and it was a mess.

Like actually, clothes everywhere, chairs and tables were covered in rubbish, and the class that were in there had left all the cleaning utensils out for us to use. So I carried on and we started cleaning up and singing. I was amazed at the amount of people that actually knew most of the words, especially boys!

There were a lot of them and they were letting out their inner Disney goodness, we were all having a blast!

We all then decided to walk into all the classes on our way to the sick bay (aka, the bedroom) and sing the cleaning song and clean the desks, walls etc. Everyone in the classes were really excited to see us, especially the juniors, but the ones that went off were all the seniors.

We finally made it to the sick bay and we tried to squeeze as many people as we could in the three beds they had in there.

Now all we could do was wait for the dwarves to come in and wake me up. So I took the time out and tried to actually get to sleep.

Just as I felt myself nodding off, (and I'm pretty sure there were a few others that were really asleep) when we heard the dwarves coming.

Of course all of the 'animals' all got up and scarpered, leaving me with a few audience members and one of the guys from photography.

When I kinda sensed that Caleb (Dopey) was watching me, I let out a huge yawn and ruffled the sheets for him. I heard a little girly squeal and knew I had done it at the right moment.

They all proceeded to file into the room and I woke up and we done the scene where their noses all pop up one by one, so hilarious. Todd was amazing as Grumpy, he said most of the lines from the movie and Mary was soo good at doing the whole stuttering Doc voice, and I nearly broke out of character when she said the line, 'What are you and who are you doing?' which got a lot of laughs.

We walked back to the home ec. Room together and there was amazingly a big pot of soup being heating up. I was constantly amazed at the effort people were putting in to help us with our plot lines, and at how people were setting scenes up for us instead of us having to make do with our imaginations.

It was finally the scene were I had to check the guys hands. Astonishingly, their hands really were dirty, and so I told them to go out and wash their hands.

I wasn't too sure how they were going to do the next song, I thought they might've gone to the pool just so they could throw Todd in the pool, but they apparently went to the boys bathroom, Mary and Jules included.

They got back a few minutes later and I had set the table and filled their bowls with soup. We all sat in silence eating, giving ourselves a rest before our next scene.