Chapter 30: Moving on

(Author's P.O.V.)

~Next day~

You had really fallen asleep. You saw the last text he had sent you, the next morning.

You were really happy and really really excited. And afraid of course. Not knowing what could happen. But you were going to risk it all and find out.

~At 6:28~

As you were ready you went to Jason's apartment to get him and leave.

You knocked on the door and waited. Your mind was like pudding.

"Hey (y/n). Come on in." he said gently.

You put your hair out of the way and walked in.

"Um...(y/n)..I'm really sorry but I didn't quite sleep last night and I feel really tired. Do you mind if we stay here?" he asked you while sitting next to you at his couch.

He seemed a bit concerned.

"Of course. It's okay don't worry about it. I can leave if you want to sleep." 

You didn't want to leave but you were trying to be polite. You were just hoping he wouldn't tell you to leave.

"No, no. Don't leave. I just want to sit here, okay?"

"Okay."

You spent a few minutes quiet.

"So um..Would you like something? Coffee?"

"No thanks.."

"(y/n) what happened to you? You don't seem very well." he noticed.

You crossed your legs and turned towards him holding his hands.

"I have something to tell you...Like, really, something happened.." you said trying to start the conversation somehow.

"No wait..." He stopped you. "I'm sorry but I have something to tell you first."

"O- Okay.." you mumbled.

He took a deep breath to find some courage.

"Okay...So..I- I-"

You looked impatiently. He was so nervous.

"I like you." he said looking down to his living room's floor.

Your eyes were wide open. You had no clue of what to do.

"(Y/n)?" he said trying to bring you back to reality waving his hand in front of your face.

"Uh..Uh...yeah...um...truth is..I actually like you too and that's what I wanted to tell you." you said looking around to avoid looking at Jason.

He laughed. "Come on you silly kid. I wasn't kidding."

You raised a brow and looked at him with a serious look. "Me neither.."