Chapter 15: It's an important decision

(a/n) Small spoiler: things are about to get a lot complicated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's just a small amount of words you can recognize. 

Mark sighs and yells "BYE!" on his phone. After he hungs up he comes to you and suddenly your phone starts ringing. "Unknown number..."

You answer it.

"Hey you. You better leave my boy alone got it?"

"Wh- What? Who are you and where did you find my number?" Something told you you already knew who it was.

"YOU KNOW WHO I AM. TELL MARK TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW!" Amy was furious. Mark heard her yelling through the phone. He grabbed your phone.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed and hunged up. He handed you the phone.

'W- wow.." you said. "Um Mark..?"

He turned his head to you. "Yes?"

" Do you love her?"

"Ugh...I don't know.." he put his head in his hands. 

You want to help him but how?

" Do you want to talk about it? I'm here for you and I want to help." you said to comfort him.

He gets up his head and looks to the other side of the room. "I don't know...You'll get jealous." 

You both laugh the hell out of you with his lil' joke.

"So..what are you going to do now?" you say getting a serious look.

"I don't know..It's up to you. What do YOU want me to do?"

"Wait...It's up to ME?"

"Yes I guess. I love you (y/n) but if you don't feel the same...we should better stop here."

You thought it was a joke at first but then realized Mark wasn't kidding.

You raised a brow. "Wait Mark. Are you serious?"

He nods at you.

"But..How can I..? Okay look. I love you. If you love me too, if you think this can go well and if you're thing that I'm the one than...Maybe you should tell me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n) I told you things were about to get confusing and you still have seen nothing! I have some thoughts well...I have no idea how to connect them to the whole story but I'll find a way to. Our story doesn't end here with the happy couple! (Oops spoiler..)