Chapter 25: Bye memories...

"Bye..." you whispered nicely. The nurse opened the door again surprised to see you right behind it staring at your bed. At your hospital bed. Like you wanted to leave but not really. She stepped aside and opened the way for you. As you walked past her she whispered "Don't worry. I'm sure he didn't forget." in your ear. 

You felt shocked but walked out of there as faster as possible.

You fell in a bunch of doctors on your way to the exit. But you made it there. You had finally made it!

You looked at the door trying to picture Mark going through it coming or leaving. The memory of him getting out with his eyes full of tears when you had crashed his heart.

Maybe you did deserve this after all.

However people wanted to walk in that hallway and you were blocking the way. There was no time to lose. Or a reason to lose your time there. You just opened the door letting the sun hitting you in the face. 

While doing your first steps outside after a long time, you remembered of the girl you had met that night. 

The girl that was crying the other night.

"Oh god...What will she do now?" you thought.

You were worried but you really couldn't stand this place anymore. You left.

You felt so heartless. You just hoped she could carry on alone.

Closing the door behind you made a loud noise that went all the way through your heart leaving you thinking of Mark again.

"I gotta get him out of my head." you murmured to yourself shaking your head and finally left.