Chapter 16: Complex

"Well--" Mark stops his sentence there.

The door opens, someone gets in and slams the door furiously, heading to your bed.

It's a girl a couple years older than you. You can't see her face but you can recognize her blond, short, curly hair.

"Amy..." you whispered

"Oh no..." says Mark when he notices the blonde girl.

Her voice was calm but demanding. "Come on Mark. We're going home."

"No you're not." you said stopping Mark which obviously had something to say.

"Oh yeah? And what are you? His mom to tell him what to do?" she added sarcastically.

" *I* don't tell him what to do. I just know what *he* wants. *You* are the one trying to tell him what to do but not anymore. Mark knows what he has to do. You're over. Get out of here right now." you said starring at her right in her glitching eyes, showing her the door.

 She was left speechless. So was Mark. He didn't expect you to be so tough and to be honest you didn't expect that either.

"Okay. I'll leave. But only with Mark. " said Amy giving to confused Markimoo, a dead look.

Mark sighed again not knowing what to do. 

He slightly smiled looking at you. "I'll come again later. Get some rest, okay?" he whispered to you.

Amy was already standing at the door impatiently. "Come on Mark!" she almost ordered him.

"Bye." he whispered to you putting his hand on yours for a moment and then leaving.

*Click*

The door closed as you were sinking in your thoughts.

A while later your phone started buzzing.

~New messages~

"Was it necessary to write the last message after all that complex?" you thought sinking in your thoughts and your bed again

"Was it necessary to write the last message after all that complex?" you thought sinking in your thoughts and your bed again. You sighed.

"Life's so weird."you said while being hit by this spark of realization.

You lied down, to your bed starring at a photo of Mark's.

"I love you." you whispered to the photo and turned off your phone.