Chapter 9: Back there

(Author's P.O.V.)

Susan came back to the hospital to talk to you. She kindly knocks on the door and eventually opens it.

You were asleep like everything in the world is peaceful. She smiles softly and her eyes get filled with tears that she tries to hold back. 

Steps are heard coming closer and Susan slams the door panicking. It's normally not allowed to be there at this time. She runs and gets to leave this place.

(Your P.O.V.)

*door slams*

"Ah! What...what was that?" I say jumping off my bed.

I've been watching a dream. A really nice dream. I was in Highschool and I wasn't such a douchbag to Mark. We made out, we were together and now we were in love and everything was happy around us. Soon after he proposed to me and...And I woke up. I should wake up at sometime to see that nothing's real. 

Now I'm sitting in the dark. Alone. There are people around me sleeping. People hurt, probably with their own problems, sleeping peacefully. Seconds later sounds of crying get to my ears. 

I get up slowly and head to the sound. It's a girl. 2-3 years younger than me. {( You're 25)}

She didn't notice me. I felt awful for her. I hugged her and said it's okay.

She looked up at me and didn't even ask who I was. She just kept crying getting comforted in my hug. "That reminds me of something.." I murmured quietly. We sat there until we both fell asleep in the same bed. 

(Author's P.O.V.)

The nurse came in followed by Susan alone. They were surprised not to find you there. 

The lights woke you up. The strange girl was still sleeping next to you. You got up and showed yourself to the nurse and Susan.

Susan seemed relieved. She ran and hugged you. She left you lift all of her weight. 

She quickly left you and looked in your eyes holding your shoulders.

"We need to talk immediately."