Chapter 7: Exposure

(A/n) Sorry for the last chapter. I got stuck at some point and I still don't know what I'm doing so I'm just going to write what comes in my head XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Susan's P.O.V.)

I got out of the room and waved at her before closing the door.

She tried to hide it but I could see her pain and the reason she was hurt. And I think I had the answer.

*Beep beep*

"Hello? Who is it?" said a high pitched voice which didn't look like Mark's at all

"Um...Hey my name's Susan. Did I dial the wrong number?"

The man cleared his throat and continued with a deeper voice "Hi Susan, I was just..um...I was in the middle of recording a video."

Fuck I cut him while recording something...

"Yeah uh sorry for that. Once you finish could you come at Starbucks at the opposite of your house?"

"Um...I mean yeah sure but why? What happened?"

"Ugh..Not right now. We'll talk later alright?"

"K, I suppose. At what time?"

"When will you finish?"

"At about 5:30 or something."

"Okay, so at 6:00. Sounds good?"

"Yeah sure. I hope everything's okay. We'll talk later. Bye."

You can sit there hoping while I'm fixing my friend. 

~Later at Starbucks ~

{6:07} 

Been waiting here for 18 minutes...Maybe uh...He forgot? No, he couldn't. I mean...He could but-

*Din din*

The bell rings and someone walks in. I stand up and walk to him.

"Mark finally! I've been here for about 20 minutes."

"But we said at 6:00" 

"I know..I just thought..y'know." I started blushing.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Tell me what happened! What is it?" he looked right in my soul with his brown eyes.

I looked at the floor while trying to process how to tell him.

Mark was impatient. "Can you please tell me? I'm worried Susan! Does it have to do with (y/n)?"

He gave me a hint and still I couldn't use it. I felt like betraying my best friend.

"Well um..yeah...I mean...Okay I can't. I'll tell it right away. " *small pause*

"She's in love with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n) Btw if you're wondering how Susan could call Mark as she had the wrong number before, she just got his number when they arrived at the hospital in case of emergency.