Chapter 23: How can I make it not hurt?

You wanted to fall asleep so it wouldn't hurt. But it was too early. You just sat there watching TV. Actually the TV was just playing. You were again lost in your thoughts. You really couldn't stand how you would probably never see Mark again. You felt like your life was an endless loop of things happening again and again. For no reason really. Just to hurt you.

 A  while later you noticed it was dark outside.

It was only 9:43 but you decided to fall asleep anyways. It would hurt you more if you weren't asleep. Maybe things could also be better if you could be asleep forever...

(Mark's P.O.V.)

I couldn't fall sleep that night. Amy was sleeping next to me. She was pure cuteness. But she wasn't the girl on my mind. I couldn't stop playing the same scene on replay in my head. The moment I left.

The moment she told me everything.

The moment *I* told her everything. 

Every moment of that day.

I was wondering what could I have done to not hurt her. But I always ended up at the same conclusion. I didn't know how I could also be with Amy and at the same time not hurt (y/n)..

I've never ever felt this bad in my life. I wanted to hug her. I really did and tell her I'm here for her and everything is okay but everything would get mixed up again...