Chapter 2: A big shock

(a/n) Did you guys like the previous one? You want to continue? Okay then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present~

(Author's P.O.V.)

"Seems like you were a dick back then. Especially to Mark."

You raised a brow. "What do you mean by that? I mean, I know I was but--"

" ...But you've seen Mark now.." she added completely cutting you off. "Life's playin' a dirty game."

"What? No, I haven't seen him since then, I think. What do you mean?"

She sighed and got a paper and a pen out of her backpack. She wrote something and handed it to you. "Just take it." A car stopped in front of you and Susan left.

You went home as you had nothing better to do.  As soon as you were home you got your phone and the wrapped paper out of your pocket. "Okay, let's see.." you murmured while typing the written name on the google search bar.

"Mark..Ipli-er. Okay."

When you saw the results you were stunned..

"He- He has-- uhhhhh..."

You were left speechless.

"17 million people. 17 MILLION PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY!" you yelled obviously astonished.

 You clicked on his most recent video. 

*A NEW SLENDER MAN I Wendigo*

"Damn he screams so much." you noticed while your ears were bleeding from his screams. "He sure has changed a lot since then. " you think. A small smile of hope is formed on your face.

"Girl make your mind! What are you saying? It's uh...MARK! Remember? " you yell at yourself.