He asked, “Like what?”

I rolled my eyes, hoping he wouldn’t ask. “For one trust someone, ‘cause yes even though you slipped up, I still do. I knew you’d be upset with me in that state of mind.”

He grinned slightly “You knew, huh? What’s something else?”

I gripped his shirt, “How to love anyone outside of Jason and Lucas.”

He kissed my head “I’m glad I did that, then.”

I pushed off him. “I’m glad, too.” I went and grabbed my phone. Looking at it, I said, “We gotta go, unless you wanna be late like yesterday.”

He grabbed my hand as I slid my phone in my pocket, “Hell, no. Let’s go.”

In the school, we had about five minutes before we had to go to class. Nathan pulled me toward the cafeteria.

I dragged my feet, “Where are we going?”

He didn’t turn back to me, “To see people.”

I was confused, “What people?”

I could hear the playfulness in his voice, “You’ll see.” I rolled my eyes at him, but I let him continue to pull me. As we got to the other corner of the cafeteria, I notices about 6 other kids sitting together. Did Nathan know them? He stopped us at the end of the table. I looked to him confused.

He just grinned, “Guys, this is Storm.”

The one to the right of me, “So, this is the new kid. Who’d a thought he’d end up with you?” My face got warmer. He whispered to me, “It’s okay sweetheart, you sexy asses can have each other.” I grinned sheepishly. “Lilo, or,” actually, her voice got lower as she leaned in her curly  brown hair fell over her eyes, “Lilly, some called me Lila, which is how I came to Lilo.”

I looked to the guy to her right. I assumed they were girls or guys that were straight. Well, my mind went to Nathan. He had told me he was bi, but the only place I really saw any of that was when I revealed to him I had what the guy’s had. I’d be confused about myself for a quite some time, I knew that.

That second guy notice me looking, “I’m Adam.” He was full out goth, as you could get for school. Then, waved like he was waving me away, “Nice to meet you.” He folded his arms on the table and rested his head on them. I took it as he want to be left alone right now, so I turned my head to the dude to his right, but not before I saw Lilo roll her eyes at Adam. I had a feeling there was more there with them two.

With my eyes on the next guy. or she by how high her voice was. She shook her longish blond hair. “Jay, or Jason.” She lowered her voice as well, “Janice.” Then, went back to normal, “Nice to finally see Nate take to someone.” She grinned. I felt myself get redder as I turned back to Nathan.

I questioned him, “Nate?”

He grinned playfully, “Jay’s my cousin.”

I turned my head back to Jay. “You know it, babe,” and winked at us. I sighed. I was going to get alot of surprises that I needed to live with. I saw her expression change when she looked to the guy across from her. It looked like longing. I wasn’t always good at reading people.

I turned my head to him. He seemed to have been watching me the whole time, which creeped me out, slightly.

He physically shook himself. Watching his black hair, highlighted blonde, he spoke, Zac, or Zacy as Jay calls me.” He turned a grin to her. This time her whole face got red. I couldn’t help, but giggle. She turned her head the other way from us, so I turned my attention to the next guy.