Larry felt massive pain around his stomach region where he'd had his stitches done.

"Ahhh," He groaned.

"Shit, sorry," Marcus rubbed Larry's shoulder, then looked up at the nurse. "Be more careful next time?"

"I'm so sorry. Sir, are you okay?"

Larry nodded, despite the obvious pain on his face. "I fine. Sorry."

"You okay, man?"

Larry nodded once more. "Let's go. Sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, man."

"Sorry."

"Here we go," Marcus shook his head, chuckling at Larry.

Larry tried to laugh at Marcus' comment, but his stomach area hurt him, so he held it back as Marcus continued to push him to his room but soon Larry stopped him.

"What is it?" Marcus asked, looking down at Larry who seemed frozen.

"Uh, get me water?" Larry requested.

"Water? Uh, okay. I'll take you to-"

"No, now. Go get it, I wait here."

"You sure?"

"Why you always ask me this? Yes, Marcus, I sure," Larry said getting frustrated at how Marcus kept asking him questions after questions.

"Okay okay, I'll be right back. Wait here," Marcus said and rushed down the hallway.

"I waiting," Larry said but once Marcus was out of sight, he wheeled himself away.

-

"Ouch! My hand!" Laurent groaned and wriggled his hand away from Mama B's grip. "What is it, mum?"

"Now, listen to me, Laurent!" Mama B said sternly, pointing her index at him. "Whatever the doctor said forget it. You do what I say!"

Laurent narrowed his gaze. "What?"

"Don't tell Larry-"

"No," Laurent put up his hand. "I'm not listening to you. Whatever you have to say, save it. It's not for me, so don't."

"Laurent Nicolas-"

"You want me to keep Larry's life a secret from him? For how long? 2 months? 2 years? 20 years? Forever?" Laurent shook his head. "I can't do that."

"That is not his life!"

"Denying it wouldn't change it, mum, so stop," Laurent said. "I won't lie to him anymore."

"He didn't ask you!"

"Does he have to? I owe him that. I should have told him by now! He doesn't deserve to be left in the dark!"

"What if this was the reason for his accident? The sin! What if God-"

Laurent laughed hysterically. "Can you hear yourself right now? What fucking sin did he commit?"

"This is your sin!"

"My sin? My sin you say? My sin that I fell in love, mum?! How can you say that?!"

"With your own twin brother, Laurent!"

"He loves me too!"

"He doesn't!"

"You don't know Larry!"

"And you do?! 3 months and now you have a masters in studying his behavior!"

"It doesn't take forever to know someone. A day is enough when you mean it! I love Larry and I know he loves me back. And i'm going to tell him about it whether you like it or not!"