"~so, you know, Roy, had to do the-"

"Roy?" Larry asked. The name sounded oddly familiar to him. Was he a celebrity like Laurent?

A frown flashed across Laurent's face which immediately changed into a forced smile. Larry could definitely see it.

"Uh, Roy is uh my best friend," Laurent answered.

"Oh," Larry nodded. "So, what about him?"

Laurent pursed his lips together and shook his head. "Nothing."

Larry looked down. Had he said something wrong? Laurent looked angry, plus he wasn't looking at him anymore.

Laurent sat there a few minutes not saying anything but not being able to hold his anger anymore he got up abruptly.

"I'll be back," Laurent said and started to walk out.

Larry watched Laurent leave just as Marcus was coming in. He was a bit relieved about Marcus.

"Hey, Larry? Sup?" Marcus smiled and went to stand by the bed.

Larry shook his head. "He's mad."

"Huh?"

"I mean Laurent, he get mad at me."

"No way, he's not, man. You know he's just stressed about  stuff and all that," Marcus said. He really didn't know what to say because Laurent actually looked mad.

"Something is up, man. I so sure of it. No one is telling me and I no like it. The look in Laurent's eyes. The way he touch my hand and how he talking, Marcus, it's no normal. I feel weird."

"Uh, it is. Look Larry you just had a pretty bad accident and you're not yet too strong to worry about all this stuff."

"But it has to do with Laurent and you know how I feel about him," Larry frowned.

Marcus looked down. Even he was fed up with all of the pretense. They had to tell Larry already about his relationship with Laurent, it would make everything really simple but mama b had firmly stood against it.

"I love Laurent," Larry looked down. "And I no like how we meet. I here looking so vulnerable and pitiful, and he's looking gloomy and sad and this no how I imagine to meet him, Marcus. I sure he think that I pathetic."

"No he doesn't."

"You no see the look on his face before he leave! I hate that Laurent see me like this. I can no even stand up! I can no laugh at his joke because it hurt my stomach! I can no look him in the eye and tell him that I in love with him because he my twin!"

"Larry, calm down, man. You're not feeling well. You shouldn't be stressing yourself like this," Marcus placed a hand on his shoulder.

Larry shook his head. "I can never be with him, right? He just too good for me. He's so good looking and talented and popular and rich, and he have it all. But me? Nothing."

"Larry, you have to stop talking shit, seriously, man."

"But I no lying."

"You are lying. And Laurent would be a fool if he didn't see it too," Marcus said.

"Yeah Yeah," Larry rolled his eyes.

Marcus chuckled, "I'm serious, man!"

"He even ask me if I have a girlfriend," Larry frowned.

Marcus laughed.

"It's no funny," Larry said. "He no know I no attracted to girls."

Marcus shrugged, playing along. "Well you have a kid."

Larry rolled his eyes. "Very funny."

The two continued to talk, unknown to them that a certain someone heard all their conversation.

-

Laurent's POV

I couldn't have it anymore. How could the doctor ask us not to remind Larry of his past? Why the hell not? How then would he remember? So I have to act like what we had never happened? Hell fucking no!

I was going to ask him or her  why they made such rules because I was close to loosing my shit.

I got to the doctor's office and knocked on the door. I heard a faint come in and I walked in.

"Hello," The woman said.

I nodded at her. "Hi."

"Please sit down," She said and I went to sit in front of her. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. Uh, about my twin, Larry Bourgeois. He's said to be suffering from temporary amnesia, and I want to know why we were asked to keep his past a secret," Laurent explained. "Shouldn't we be trying to help bring back his memories?"

She nodded. "Of course. You should surround him with things that would make him remember his past, people he loves and pictures. They would help fasten his healing process."

"But you asked us to not say anything to him."

"No, you weren't there that day but what I said was to not scare him since we don't know the actual cause of his amnesia. He should be reminded of people he loves for now, not disturbing pasts. He is in a vulnerable state right now so I hope you understand me."

"So we can remind him of things and show him pictures?" I asked again just to be sure.

"Of course."

"Thank you," I smiled, feeling so relieved. "Thank you so much."

I almost jumped at the news, I was close to getting my baby back, I was sure of it.

"You're welcome," The lady said as I got up and left the room.

"Come back to me, baby," I said silently to myself. "Come back."

"Laurent!" I heard and immediately felt my heart hurt, my smile falling.

Mom.

"Give me strength, Lord."