........

Suicide....... what is it you may ask.? It's pain, it's being broken deep within, lack of love, self hate, emotional, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, STRESS, ITS TAKING YOUR OWN LIFE AWAY.!

Some people may say that....its cowardly or the easy way out but truth be told it's neither or. It's harder than you think. Living with death on your mind everyday..... thinking that life is better off without you.

According to WHO, approximately one million people commit suicide each year worldwide, that is about one death every 40 seconds or 3,000 per day. For each individual who takes his/her own life, at least 20 attempt to do so. Suicide has a global mortality rate of 16 per 100,000 people. And that's a lot 3,000 a day 40 souls leaving every second.!

Committing Suicide is one of the worst things you could do.! No matter how much help you get you still can feel alone even if your in a room full of people. It's the thoughts that fills your head that tell you your not fine and never will be. Medication doesn't work your not crazy or sick your hurt.!

SUICIDE IS NOT A JOKE OR ANYTHING TO TSKE LIGHTLY. ONCE YOUR GONE YOU ARE GONE.! IT OFTEN HAPPENS IN TEENS WITH MOSTLY THE THINGS THEY FACE IN EVERYDAY LIFE. YOU