Chapter 15

WARNING THIS CHAPTER GETS CERY VIVD

I sat on the porch in the rain crying my eyes out. I didn't wanna be here right now. I was over whelmed with emotion. I felt stupid.! I felt like I was played.! I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. I got married for no reason everything is based on a lie.

Magic why are you out here.? My mom rushed out pulling me into the house.

Mom you where right.!

Right about what.?

Martavion.! He's nothing but a lier and a cheater.!

I'm so sorry Magic.

No I'm sorry.!

I never wanted you to go through anything like this. You never should of got in a relationship with him.! It's your fault.! She screamed through her tears.

How he was my BestFriend.! I didn't ask for this.

Apparently you don't ask for anything.! I know you had sex with Rufus, Magic now karmas a bitch and it's coming back on you.

What.? Mom he raped me no matter if you wanna admit it or not.! He RAPED ME.!

No he didn't. Your a lier.

What do I have to lie about.? I wish I could take that day back I swear I wish I could I would of never came down stairs. I would of never woke up. I'm tired of you blaming me for his action. He was a fuckin rapist. How are you still covering up for him even after all these years even when he use to molest me mom.? Memeber when he use to take naked pictures of me.? Memeber that.? Of course you do cause he use to show you.!

Shut up bitch.! She smacked me making me fall to the ground. She started to hit me hard all over my body. I could only protect my stomach as best as I could. I finally got her off of me and I ran to my room locking the door. I couldn't stop crying. And to make it all better Martavion wouldn't stop texting me he sorry and he loves me. I started to take my wet clothes of and run a nice hot bath water. I can't bring my baby into this world with the fucked up shit going on around us. I grabbed a pin and paper and began to write.

I sat in the hot water trying to destress my body. Everything was hitting me at once I couldn't stop crying. I wanted this to be over. I didn't wanna feel like this. I was not ment to be here. I started to cut my wrist and arms deep. Blood began to fill the water. It started to seem less painful. And I got sleepy. I closed my eyes................