Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the night with a dry mouth. I grabbed my phone and no text from Martavion. It was 2am and he wasn't here or he didn't answer. I went downstairs to get a bottle of water.

Damn girl.! My uncle Rufus said scaring the hell out of me. He was sitting at the table in the dark drinking a beer and shots of henny.

Shit.! I screamed. He scared the fuck out of me.

Careful now.! Getting water all over the place. He grabbed my water bottle off the floor licking his lips looking at my panties.

Thanks.! I said backing away from him.

Where you going.!? He said as he grabbed me by my waist.

Can you please get off of me. My heart was racing and I felt like I knew what was about to happen.

Why.? You be walking around here with about nun on. Screaming and moaning all night for me to hear. I be seeing the way you be looking at me.

What are you talking about.?! Let me go please.!

You let that nigga slide up in you and you saying you ain't gone let me.? He asked pissed off. Sliding his hand between my legs. I pushed him off of me with all the force I had. He grabbed me before I could run pushing me on the ground punching me hard in the face I thought he broke my jaw. He ripped my panties off and began to force his self in me. I couldn't help but cry and fight. He restrained me tighter the harder I faught. "Get off me.! Get off me.!" I screamed. My screams seemed so silent. I wanted to die. Anything could be better than this.! He finally finished and I got up as fast as I could and ran to my room. Blood was dripping down my legs. I slammed and locked my door. I feel to the floor crying. My worst nightmear has happened.!

The worst thing you could ever do to a woman his force yourself on her with no permission. You degrade her. You kill her more with every stroke. You control her and make her feel powerless. Nothing no woman should ever feel.

I couldn't stop crying. I grabbed my phone and began to dial Martavion number. My fingers where trimblimg and I couldn't get it right.

Hello.! He answered.

Where are you.?

What's wrong.?

Martavion where the fuck are you.?! I screamed.

Magic what's wrong.?!

I need you. I need you now.!

Where are you.?!

Home.

I'm on my way. I dropped my phone and cradled myself. The pain I was going through was hitting me hard. I tried to clean the blood off me as best as I could.

Magic.!!! I heard his voice yell trying to open the door. I unlocked it and Martavion rushed in. "What happened.?!" I couldn't get my words out I just cried and cried in his arms. I started to hate him.! I wanted to hate him. Why couldn't he just been here.?