Chapter 14

We had so much fun at prom last night I looked like a princess. My husband looked like a king and of course we won prom queen and king. Everybody loved us.! But in the back of my mind moving to Cali played in the back of my head all night so I wasn't really enjoying myself like I wanted to.

I walked into my first class and only Mariah was there.

Where's Malani.!? I asked taking my seat.

I don't know. I think she stayed home she been acting weird since we came back from the trip. You know she pregnant too right.

What.?

Yeah that's why her fat ass been actin so evil.

Wowwww. She didn't tell me.!

Me either it slipt out her mouth. I wonder who her baby father is you know it's not Jorden.

Bitch what.?!

Yeah crazy. We need to go over there after school and talk to her.

For real.! I opened my notebook and got started on my work. I wanted to ask Martavion a serious question, that's been bugging me for a couple months now. I wanted to ask him before we got married and I didn't. "I'll be right back.!" I said getting up. I grabbed my phone and walked out the class. I went around the whole entire school looking for him. He was walking in late.

Where was you at.? I asked grabbing his arm.

Business.! What's up you okay.?

Yeah.! Umm I need to ask you something and I want you to give me the honest answer.

What's up.?

Did you have any type of relations with Malani.? Like any at all.

No why.?

I was just wondering.....you wouldn't lie to me right.?!

I wouldn't of married you if I was lying.

Yeah ight, you know I'll kill yo ass.!

Shut up. How's my babies.?

Where good.! How's daddy.?

Straight. Tired as fuck. You gone escort
Me to class.?

Of course your already late so let's go.

You be actin like my mom or some shit. He laughed.

Your woman should always act like your mom, your girl, and your BestFriend.!

You right.!

I know I am now go to class. He walked in to class still smiling at me. I made my way back to my class and next to Mariah. See this why she was my girl she took it apoun her self to do my work as well. I loved her she was my fav.

School actually flew by fast today. I got in the car with Mariah and we headed over to Malani house. But her mom said she wasn't there she went over to the Holiday Inn hotel. So that's where we went over too.

Hi my sister Malani told me to meet her here but she didn't tell me which room. I said walking up to the front desk.

Ohhh yeah Malani she just went up about 20 mins ago she's in room 415 would you like for me to make a key.?

Yes please. He handed me the key and me and Mariah went upstairs. I put the key into the door but I stopped because I heard moaning. I really didn't wanna interrupt my girl while she was getting her freak on. So we decided to just stay right here until she came out to see who her mystery man was.

Who you think it is.? Mariah asked me excited laughing.

I don't know.! Like Jorden was all she talked about this weird as hell.

For real I feel like a stalker.! We both bussed out laughing.

"So you really gone leave.? Yelling from inside the room started. We both put our ear to the door.

"I told you I can't do it no more.!" A male voice yelled back."

"I don't give a fuck Martavion you know how I feel about you.! What about me.? What about our baby.? What about us.? You just fuck me and leave. I fucking love you.!" She yelled crying. I hurried up and opened the door and went into the room. Martavion was putting his clothes on and Malani was holding a blanket around her. They both looked like they was shock.

So this what y'all do.? Y'all fuckin and you got her pregnant.?! I yelled I slapped the fuck out of Martavion. "You really a trifling bitch ass nigga.! You a dirty ass muthafucka up I can't fuckin believe you dude.!" I yelled trying not to cry. "And you bitch you,! Your fuckin dead to me and that bitch ass child ain't no sibling to mine.!"  I spat on Malani and walked out the room. I was heated. I was furious. I could hear Martavion yelling my name down the hall. He tried to stop the elevator but it shut before he reached it. I was trying hard not to strain myself crying. My heart was shattered I should of listened to my mom. She said he wasn't nothing special.! I walked down the street and away from the hotel. I didn't need a ride I didn't want a ride I just wanted to be alone. I walked and walked until I couldn't no more until I ended back in front of my mothers house In the pouring rain. I can't believe I was lied to. Straight to my face.!