Chapter 2

I tossed and turned in my bed. I couldn't sleep for nothing. It was going on 1:30 am. I'm so happy we don't have school in the morning. A soft knock on my window made me jump up. It was Martavion. Every night he climbs up the side of my house on the vinure to the top porch and to my room. I opened the window and went and locked my room door. He closed the window softly. I turned the tv on because he was starting to make a lot of noise and my mom was home tonight. Even though she was already sleep I didn't need her to wake up. I can't imagine what she would do if she seen us sleeping together. We made this our thing about two years ago when Martavion lived a couple houses down and his dad would beat on his mom than him. He couldn't take it so he started sneaking down here and sleeping with me every night. It was our little secret and nobody ever knew about it. We where only 16 when we started. He began to undress down to his tshirt and boxers. I put on a shirt because I only had my bra and panties on.

What took you so long.?! I asked pushing pillows to his side of the bed.

Business.! He said simple. Ima take a shower first.! He said pulling his shirt off. He grabbed his towel and some fresh boxers and a shirt out of his jewer.

DId you eat.?

Nah what you cook.?

Dinner.! I said sarcastic. He flipped me the bird and I got up and made my way downstairs. I warmed his food up which was chicken, mac and cheese, a dinner roll, string beans, and a cold glass of Pepsi. When I came back upstairs he was completely naked. I couldn't help but to look at his soaking wet body. He was so muscular covered in tattoos long dreads and a big dick. I bit the side of my lip I have never actually seen it. I mean yeah I felt it a couple times when we cuddled occasionally. But never seen it. He had to at least be 13 inches.

You like what you see.?! He asked with laughter pulling a shirt over his head.

No.! Yeah.....I mean here your food.! I said sitting it down on the night stand and locking the door again. I climbed into bed and he started on his food. I grabbed my phone laying there on Facebook. All in all I really was thinking about what it was like to fuck him. I have never had sex but I was ready to now. He always threatened me if I had sex before I was married he would kill me. I believed his ass.!  He turned the tv on and pulled me close to him.

Why you always lay so far away.!

Because what the hell we need to lay so close for.?

Cause I want you too.! I turned around and layed my head on his chest with my leg wrapped around his, and he began to play in my hair. "I love you Magic.!" He said in a serious tone that almost scared me.

I love you to MarMar.! He kissed my forehead and held on to me tighter.

You sleep.? He asked me.

Not if you keep talking I won't be.

Smart mouth ass.!

Shut up.!

You shut up.!

Make me.! He flipped me over to be on top of me with my hands above my head.

You said do what now.?!

Make me.!!!! I said with laughter he leaned down and kissed me. "That was the best way to tell me to shut up.!" I said out of breath. Our kids was so passionate nothing like I ever had before. He giggled against my lips and kissed me again. His hands started roaming up my body and soon my shirt was off. He kissed between my legs so sweetly. His hands took my bra off while his mouth licked and sucked my clit through my lace thong.

You love me.? He whispered in my ear.

Yes.! I moaned as his lips kissed my neck. His manhood rubbed up and down my sweet spot as it got extremely wet.

You ready for this.? He asked. I nodded my head yes as our eyes met. I knew it would only be a matter of time before I got to this point. I was ready. I wanted it. I never thought we would be here and for once this.! Us.?! It just felt right.! It's like my body was craving him. He slid my thong off and he placed my legs over his shoulders. He started to eat me like his life depended on it. Like I was his last meal. Like he was starving. My soft moans turned into loud screams. I was trying to bite my lip as hard as I could to contain myself. I didn't want my mother to wake up. I felt myself about to climax. I pushed him off of me with quickness as my chest havied up and down. I laid him back on the bed and started to please him like he pleased me. I didn't have a clue to what I was doing sucking dick but I took all my tips from Malani and Mariah and went to work. He pulled my hair into a full ponytail in his hand and watched me as i went up and down. Soft moans escaped his mouth which gave me everything I needed to know that I was doing a good job. He pulled me up and started kissing me. He layed me back down. And told me to look him in his eyes. "It's gonna hurt a bit tell me to stop at any time.!" He said but his voice was so soothing. He started to slide in and it was like sticking a watermelon in somebody ear. I moaned softly as he finally got a couple inches in. He stroked back and fourth and I felt like I was dying. "Bite into my neck.!" He said sternly and I did so. But my nails digged  into his back as well. It stopped my screams from being so loud but now he was actually feeling good until he went deeper.

Are you okay.?! He laughed slowing down.

I don't know.! I said breathing heavily. He laughed and kept going. He flipped me over placing my hands over my head and pulling my ass up. He slid back in slowly and started again. He kissed my lips and my neck. He was feeling so good. I barried my head in my pillows as he started going harder. After a while we both came. That was the most amazing sex I have ever had in my life.!